Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash And Saryn

Artherot

Question

12 answers to this question

Ash is more of a ninja warframe. Use shurikens to deal some extra DMG to an enemy.

Use the smokescreen to become invisible for a short time (whether to deal more DMG or to quickly have a headstart in reviving your teammate)

Teleport is teleport.

And bladestorm, use it ONLY when you're outmanned or when you want to execute a boss using it.

Hope that helps.

Saryn is best against infestation, then Grineer, then Corpus.

Ash is good against...everything...just a melee crit based frame

Only that Saryn deals poison damage, and has no preference of target - she melts everything the same just fine. Saryn has a solid stat baseline with two great abilities: Moult (Decoy v2) and an AoE killing utimate, Miasma. Ash's ability set is entirely mediocre - his first three pale to Loki's first three and his ultimate has limited amounts of kills, takes long to finish and glitches on room transitions.

Only that Saryn deals poison damage, and has no preference of target - she melts everything the same just fine. Saryn has a solid stat baseline with two great abilities: Moult (Decoy v2) and an AoE killing utimate, Miasma. Ash's ability set is entirely mediocre - his first three pale to Loki's first three and his ultimate has limited amounts of kills, takes long to finish and glitches on room transitions.

exactly, poison not acid

meaning, just like her description says, she is more effective against organics which are infestation most of all, and light units for grineer and corpus

it may not be how the ability works currently, i dont watch the numbers all that close when using it on grineer because I generally switch frames based on enemy type, but I would hope they plan to make it true to the purpose eventually if it isnt that way already

a poison ability would not affect non-organic elements, whereas acid would eat away flesh and metal alike

things not having resistances the particular effect yet isn't all that surprising, considering its the same case for Frost currently

Edited by ShadowsCrush