Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bulk Building In Foundry Please

(PSN)kiddplay13

Can this please be implemented in U14 becuase some of us have so many forma blueprints/ Dragon Keys/ Specter blueprints we'll never get to make them all because we're constantly getting more than we can build. So how about a bulk building system similar to the one you guys do now? It'll cost as much if you were building 10 Formas/ Dragon Keys/ Specters. We're not asking for something crazy it's just a player with at least 200 hours on Warframe has about 10-20 Forma Blueprints in his foundry unless he rushed them all.

Bulk Building Forma x10 Requirements: 10 Morphics, 10 Neural Sensors, 10 Neurodes, 10 Orokin Cells, 350,000 Credits. Rush (would have a slightly discounted price): 75p. 

This formula could be the same for other gear that you constantly need to keep building, i don't know if this is on the To-Do list but i'm positive alot of player would want it

From what I understand, they said bulk-building is a no because of 'delivering to inventory' issues. I say these issues are none-existent if we are able to bulk build team restores. In some sort of marketing aspect, they don't want to do it. Now, if bulk building took 10 days for 10 formas... we'd be getting somewhere.

From what I understand, they said bulk-building is a no because of 'delivering to inventory' issues. I say these issues are none-existent if we are able to bulk build team restores. In some sort of marketing aspect, they don't want to do it. Now, if bulk building took 10 days for 10 formas... we'd be getting somewhere.

as you mentioned, Blueprints can build more than one thing at a time, so that's definitely not the case.

that's exactly how it should be though, for fairness. it's the only method Digital Extremes is likely to agree with quickly, without lots of arguing.

idunno about you, but all i want is less clicky simulator. so if i want to build 24 Forma, or 24 whatevers, having it take 24x as long, cost 24x as much to run, and give me 24x the rewards when i claim(the 24 items i told it to build) - i'd be more than content. i know the crafting times are there for a reason, and i respect them. i just want less clicky and less facebook "gotta check on it every few hours or it's going to break" garbage.

unless the idea IS actually to have Warframe be part sh*tty facebook game, which in that case, ugh. 

Consider this:  limiting the pipeline - as frustrating as it can be to the individual player - is one way of evening out competition between HUGE Alliances and little Clans in Dark Sector skirmishes

Granted, spending PLAT is the "loop hole" but it still is a bit of a leveler

On the whole, the present system works ...

I  dont understand how 'inventory is an issue' when we have Team Restore Bulk BP's and Cipher Bulk BPs. Just make BP available in the Market for Formas i wanna know the exact issue and not some " we can't do it just because". Is it because you want us to rush them? This also can apply to Mutagen Mass and Detonite Injector BPs also.

Consider this:  limiting the pipeline - as frustrating as it can be to the individual player - is one way of evening out competition between HUGE Alliances and little Clans in Dark Sector skirmishes

Granted, spending PLAT is the "loop hole" but it still is a bit of a leveler

On the whole, the present system works ...

I'm having a hard time seeing what Bulk Building resources and Dark Sectors have do do with each other but anyway..You even said rushing is the loophole so what's the difference? One clan can still come out on top depending on who has the most Platinum, but letting EVERYBODY bulk build would definitely even the playing field.

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

@ (PS4)kiddplay13

True, the rich get richer BUT with the Foundry system as it is, the rich would have to expend at least some of their assets to "jump ahead"

Anyway, it was just a thought ...

Seriously, what are you talking about?  I really don't know what you're trying to say here.

What do foundry items have to do with Dark Sector Conflicts?

Edited by Hexagoros

I doubt this will ever happen.  That annoyance is a monetization strategy.  It gets people to spend plat just buying waht they want instead. It also gets some people to spend plat to rush builds.  Finally, it gets people to log in more often, which makes it more likely that they will purchase something.   Don't count on it being changed.

I like the ideer, but its prolly never gonna happen, im pretty sure DE make alot of plat from people rushing stuff in the foundry..

so they are not interrested in making it easyer for us to build stuff.

Personally I'm not a fan of the concurrent building of the same blueprints.

However that said the ability to queue building components (ie. not warframes, warframe parts or weapons) could work, so that you can queue up a number of whatever you want to build, and it progressivly goes through them as it does now.  Even if there is a cap of how many items you can build at once (not sure if there is currently a cap on the number of individual items you can be building at once).

For example you could queue up say 5 forma, every 24hrs one forma is completed and added to the collection list (as a stack or even individual entries) then a new one automatically starts until all 5 have been completed and you are able to collect all built ones at any time.  Rushing will let you rush the one currently building.

This basically keeps everything as it is now, accept you dont have to log in every itteration to queue building a new item.

@ Hexagoros ...

By "Dark Sector", I was referring to interclan Rail Conflicts wherein greater clan/alliance resources - which in are part generated in the Foundry - would confer a strategic advantage

The time lag incorporated in constructing a rail eliminates "surprise attack", thus giving the defending clan/alliance time to divert materiale

BUT, more often than not the defender is a large organization and so a Foundry with unlimited production would negate ANY chance of a smaller rival ...

Because both sides solicit support from neutral clans/alliances through credit "bounties", the side that can cash in their reserves the fastest would have an advantage

With repeated contests the larger side will eventually win out through consumption of resources, BUT sometimes a "moral" victory - meaning short term success - is all that is craved  

Almost everything in Warframe is made to draw things out as much as possible so you'll spend as much time as possible in it.

Seeing as how games from Nintendo era have done it better I suspect they will never ever try to improve on this.

You can't quickly buy up several items at once. You have to buy an item, confirm that you bought it and repeat the process several times. Instead of just buying 10 of them and confirming that you bought 10 of them.

For Foundry they want it to take as much time as possible to try to get you to waste Platinum on Rushing it. So they are never going to let you build several formas or Catalyst at once.

Hosting Void missions and Derelict missions forces you to use recruit section in chat if you want to play with others. But you also need to build this key every time you go there. The boss key takes an hour to build.

But it doesn't just stop there, the next Warframe is more difficult than the last to get. Hydroid for example. Talk about the biggest waste of time to hunt down manually. Necro was borderline but Hydroid takes the price. 

It's a pity they do this because I really want to mass build some stuff but I can't. They've made it very clear that they want you in their game for as long as possible.