Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Node On The Star Chart

(PSN)froggy_1999

I think i have a great idea of a new place (like the dojo we currently have) called the Tenno Base. It is found on the star chart like all the other planets and what not. Instead of being a clan specific place, this area is open to EVERYONE. Like a massive playground for all Tenno, you can meet others, check out what they look like, have battles (one vs one, 5 vs 5, clan vs clan). In the Tenno base, there could also be an armoury where you can try out all the guns in the game, minus prime weapons. Haven't you ever gone on a capture mission, and the lotus says "the captive has been returned to base"? wouldn't you want to visit that base? The Tenno base could also be filled with minigames. Whether a massive easter egg hunt on easter, or a new years photo, or more casual things like interrogating captives you find. If they were to include interrogations, the should make it so successful interrogations give you rewards while failures cost you, like a gamble (which could also be a neat feature).

in other words, the massive Tenno base could have:

-All Tenno in the same place verses just clan mates

-a place to meet

-a place to battle

-a fashion area where people submit their cool Warframes and their color schemes

-an armoury

- a gambling area

-tons of fun events and community get togethers

-tons of other assorted things like shops , zoos, (this universe must have animals right?) and a library! (Lets learn some background stories)

It might be small idea, but it defiantly could bring a lot to the table, and even teach us a bit of Tenno history but above all that, we could all sit down and relax after a long days work of fighting grineeer.

After all, Tenno like making friends too.

Edited by (PS4)froggy_1999

These have been discussed many times, both on the forum and in devstreams. The devs like this idea and are trying to make it happen, the problem is DE does not currently have any dedicated servers and no player computer could reliably host an instance that large.

its called  hubs their  coming it was in livestream once no new word atm  

ahh, never knew that, thanks for the info :)    

These have been discussed many times, both on the forum and in devstreams. The devs like this idea and are trying to make it happen, the problem is DE does not currently have any dedicated servers and no player computer could reliably host an instance that large.

Dang, i never even knew about the idea, but i would love to see it happen. Maybe one day