Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex Questions.

-AR.Gourry

I know its not a big deal to many, including myself since the codex is really at the moment not a required thing and only real benefit you get is info on enemies and objects and see who drops what when fully scanned.

Now with that being said. I consider myself sort of a completionist. So it makes me wonder if they plan to fix and update the codex anytime soon.

Now when I say fix and update what I am talking about is certain objects that you can scan such as grates, fans, arc traps etc that are not listed in the codex at all despite being able to scan them. Also another focuses on the Corpus scouts, now since the event in which they appeared is long over, there is currently no way to get them in the codex. will this be addressed whether they are either put into the game, remove from the codex or just make them complete for everyone?

I am curious what the DE's plan and think about these issues

As far as we're aware, DE is constantly updating and retrofitting the codex with refined and new information, it's just not a huge priority development-wise with a lot of other big projects on DE's plate. They've promised they will continue to improve and update the codex at large - how quickly or soon that goes into effect remains to be seen.

In other words, Soon™

Something ought to be done about things which have already been fully scanned yet show up as being scannable.  I've had these encounters with the containers in the Void.....plus those containers don't show up in the Codex.  In fact, lots of things that are scannable don't show up in the Codex.  What's the point?

I have a question too about the Codex, is it not possible to change the weapon you are holding in the Stalkers Codex  to the one that's equipped to your warframe? and not that ugly and silly looking rifle.

I want to see my Nekros holding the same weapon hes got, the Dread.. 

Any help whuold be nice

Edited by LegionCynex