Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equippable Iron Skin Variants?

Sasquatchias

Just a random thought I had, but I feel it'd be neat if we could get equippable variations of Iron Skin (such as having it cover only the Primary Tint or something.) 

The effect would be purely cosmetic, and you wouldn't have to equip another variant if you didn't want too.

This is something that I don't need, especially if this will mean "farm 140 hours to get extremely rare pink-colored Iron Skin". But I'd love to see "Iron Skin with different/customisable color" as a reward for something. ;)

And I can appreciate if DE make color of energy on Iron Skin slightly more visible.

This is something that I don't need, especially if this will mean "farm 140 hours to get extremely rare pink-colored Iron Skin". But I'd love to see "Iron Skin with different/customisable color" as a reward for something. ;)

And I can appreciate if DE make color of energy on Iron Skin slightly more visible.

In that case you will love to know that you don't have to grind for a skin, because, you know, no one is forcing you to?

DE can just make the skin Plat only, and only those people that actually want to help DE grow bigger - and not just feel entitled they need to get everything for free - can get the skin.

Rhinos getting TOO much love in my opinion, from him becoming prime, the gold iron skin, Rubedo armor for him, him having a passive speed buff, that with the vanguard helmet making him OP speedwise considering hes supposed to be a tank.

I say we give Frost Prime a good ole look at, all he has is his helmet, nothing otherwise.