Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player T-Bag My Unranked Loki Prime And Refuse To Revive Me

(PSN)friedricetheman

Question

How dare he disrespect Loki Prime. I aborted the mission when that happened (I was the host).

I was using an unranked Loki Prime but with a 4 forma Penta.

Did I do the right thing to abort the mission? It was a solar rail conflict and we were already halfway through the second node when I went down and he promptly t-bag me without even trying to revive.

Cos after that he sent me a nasty message wishing me dead. And blocked me after that.

17 answers to this question

Mate I would've done the same thing, if they want to act like a child then so be it lol leave em to it! By the sounds of it he's just immature so I wouldn't sweat it! The majority of the Warframe community is full of great & helpful players so don't worry =) on the plus side you won't have to see him again!

So sad, I hate these stupid players that give a frame a bad reputation, Loki and Rhino are fun frames just often incorrectly not used to full potential in order to help team.

Of course I couldn't use my Loki to its fullest potential. I went in as an unranked frame.

Slap on a decoy, corrosive projection, streamline and radial disarm. Then I ran out of mod points.

So, decoy then disarm. And then Penta...

I mean, what else can I do at 14 mod points??

On the one hand, teabagging other players is almost always hilarious, but honestly he deserved to have the mission aborted on him for not reviving you. If you goof around with another player, it's not really a big deal, but it's at least good etiquette to revive them before the time runs out so they don't have to waste one of their own for no good reason. That's just plain rude and he deserved what he got. Wishing you dead takes it to the next level and is entirely uncalled for, though.

As a side note, teabagging another player is never as funny as slapping a Bounce on their body as they bleed out. Just remember to actually revive them before they kick the bucket.

Whoever it was, I like him. He did a right thing.

Tell me, refusing to revive a teammate and being extremely unnecessarily disrespectful to someone who decided that you're being rude and choose to leave you in the dust is a right thing?

I think someone needs to relearn their rights and wrongs in warframe school...

Edited by Xicio

How dare he disrespect Loki Prime. I aborted the mission when that happened (I was the host).

I was using an unranked Loki Prime but with a 4 forma Penta.

Did I do the right thing to abort the mission? It was a solar rail conflict and we were already halfway through the second node when I went down and he promptly t-bag me without even trying to revive.

Cos after that he sent me a nasty message wishing me dead. And blocked me after that.

Aborting was definitely a good thing to do, report him if you have evidence, remember to block him back - he doesn't sounds like someone you want anything to do with.