Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nvidia Physx Effects

TeoNinjaStar

Question

Hi,I have a problem couse my Warframe game chash (after a couple of min or 1-2missions) only when i enable Nvida PhysX Efects, I have Core Duo 3Ghz, Nvidia GT210 1G is brand new with updated drivers, 4GB DDr2 Ram. I know is not much but is working fine if i desable PhysX...But i realy want to play with it couse it looks nice... I play usualy on 1024*768 all medium-shadows low.-only color corection and dynamic lightning is on.I tryed alot of diferent graphic settings-lower the grapfics,other settings like high dynamic range and others  to ON-OFF,nothing worked.Aparently is not the settings ? But than what is ?

What can i do ? Any ideas ? 

Edited by TeoNinjaStar

6 answers to this question

well comparing the GT210 to my card (GTX770) its obvious that your card is really bad to put it bluntly

Also the GT210 doesnt support PhysX, i would recommend investing in a new card and maybe more RAM if you want the game to look nice.

EDIT: Tenno'd

Edited by Teh_Grunt

<p>I know my Grapfic card is "LOW" end one, but why than it has the PhysX option ? Is 1Gram, Cuda tech and all...Also is acting wierd - chash happens in Void missions. Ah well, will play without PhysX.</p>

Edited by TeoNinjaStar

I know my Grapfic card is "LOW" end one, but why than it has the PhysX option ? Is 1Gram, Cuda tech and all... Ah well, will play without PhysX.

Probably because it detects it but your computer isn't good enough to run.