Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Story With De Glitch

Xx_NINJA-RAKS_xX

SO im playing warframe like a normal person and i realize i need something from jupiter and i go to the DSD i spawn in and find myslef in a wall hmm but wait why did i not spawn on host huh hes in the wall to ok ill just get out after 5 minutes of trying i get out but wait im now out of the map while he gets to play okay il just fall off and hope that de puts me back on the map but wait why do i die and have to use my revives that i did not die to have to use but no matter ill leave and have them invite me back..... finllay my game has loaded up wait what im dead and cant revive okay let me leave again... still cant spawn in wtf ill leave again... still F*** it there on five ill just stay.. okay yes i can leave but i get no money why must you do this to me DE or is this the work of him

TRUE STORY

If i remember it correctly, when you die and you leave the mission and join back same group, you are still dead. This is working as intended..

Spawning inside a wall, if you cannot slide melee attack through the wall in some corners or sharp edge, then you might as well as restart the mission..