Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Man

stark1ller311

Question

hello

i was playing a mission and this thing pop up about some shadow dude saying things about "dont run from you past" and stuff then out of no were he comes and kills me

whos was this man? can someone tell me,is he a rare npc spawn and what happens if i got to kill him

8 answers to this question

That mysterious man is known as the "Stalker". He comes after you if you've defeated a boss, if you kill him you can the blueprint for some of his weapons; they are the Despair, the Dread and the Hate.

Despair -- Throwing stars

Dread -- Bow & Arrow

Hate -- Scythe

Hope that clears some things up.

That mysterious man is known as the "Stalker". He comes after you if you've defeated a boss, if you kill him you can the blueprint for some of his weapons; they are the Despair, the Dread and the Hate.

Despair -- Throwing stars

Dread -- Bow & Arrow

Hate -- Scythe

Hope that clears some things up.

thank you is there anyway i can run into him again?

thank you is there anyway i can run into him again?

You need to get marked by him again. From time to time, when you kill a boss, he will send you a message. After that, just run missions and he will appear eventually.

the stalker is always watching.....no one is safe.....

good luck with him! he's supposed to move a lot like the tenno and he's as small as us so dueling people can be great practice since the tenno are so small and skinny. oh and unlike the spectres the stalker does know how to switch weapons,use them to their full potential, and use powers correctly and and efficiently.

oh and here's the official wiki page for him: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stalker