Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know You Have Played Too Much.....

bobsack438

So far the most recurring (here but also witnessed) are fall damage, zorencoptering combo, overconfidence in melee, lights flickering... the last one actually happened to me once, in a library. Didn't yell like mad, but I was seriously thinking "oh sh*t not the Stalker again" before realizing that the Stalker doesn't go to university.

Let me add one: trying to hipfire in games where hipfiring has sh*t accuracy (while it's overly decent in Warframe).

Erm, I was playing Monster Hunter after a LOT of warframe, and was 100% caught off-guard when I realized that my Kut-Ku Stave didn't 1-shot the Khezu... then I remembered enemies in Monster Hunter have stupidly high HP compared to other games, and blew myself away in Warframe when I loaded up, and 1-shotted a T-3 Heavy Gunner with Dread ^.^"

LOTS of fun times, but little by little, I'll have a full Monster Hunter loadout for Warframe :3

EDIT: I'd like to say, because of Monster Hunter first, Fall Damage in games I keep forgetting about, but Warframe keeps enforcing it.

Edited by Mewfan

The bulb in my bedroom is dysfunctional, now and then I have a moment of, "OH S$@# STALKER," before I go oh, wait. *sigh*

Also tried to slide/copter in Minecraft once. Didn't go well.

I tried to copter in Dark Souls.....