Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cosmetic Idea For The Liset - "soon" Neon Sign

Kinperor

Hey there,

I got this very silly idea earlier this week when I've read about the idea of putting bobbleheads in the Liset. You know about Krispy Kream's signs "HOT NOW" when they finish baking donuts?

doughnuts-sign_1372_1373626.jpg

That one. 

My idea is to have a purchasable cosmetic for the Liset that says "Soon" whenever red text announces a hotfix, or even whenever a livestream is coming up or whatever. I made a shop to show what it could kinda look like:

Pp4sVdx.png

Not exactly like that or positioned the same way, but it gives you an idea. 

I'd pay plat for that! Or it could be feature in the upcoming players hub whenever they come. I think it'd be kinda funny to have these, even if it's very 'meta'. I dunno, I think it's kinda funny. 

I want a pink room with a fluffy bed and plushies everywhere for my manly character.

So a bunch of plushies to add into the deck!

No mention of fuzzy cups? Heeeh? 

Make it look like a Corpus billboard, put it in the Corpus language, and you have a deal!

I was thinking of KK's sign, but yeah, why not. Let's have a Grineer one while we're at it. 

This image should be made the background of the Liset website the day before U14  comes out.

SOON.

Also we'd better be allowed to get clan emblem painted onto the Liset somewhere.

Edit: Also as far as the idea goes I like it, though since the point of the Liset is to provide more player immersion it wouldn't really have a place in the game since it's so lore breaking.

Edited by Alad_VI

Neonsigns ? *shrug*

All I need now is a army of bobbleheads of every single damn boss/ NPC of warframe.

My dashboard will be so crowded with bobbleheads, I won't see anything through that windshield.

ps:

If we aren't going to have bobbleheads ingame at all, I'll be mad. VERY mad.

ps.edit:

I'll also be mad if they never going to make these irl and put them in store. I need warframe bobbleheads in my car.

I_need_them!

Edited by WEREsandrock

Don't forget pimping bling and purple fur everywhere.

THen maybe some poles.

What a ship.

We need fake leopard skin. Raaawr. 

This image should be made the background of the Liset website the day before U14  comes out.

SOON.

Also we'd better be allowed to get clan emblem painted onto the Liset somewhere.

Edit: Also as far as the idea goes I like it, though since the point of the Liset is to provide more player immersion it wouldn't really have a place in the game since it's so lore breaking.

Heh, I'd probably have someone more talented make a good looking sign if it was to be official.

I'd be surprised if we couldn't slap our clan emblem on anything. 

Immersion shmmersion. 

Neonsigns ? *shrug*

All I need now is a army of bobbleheads of every single damn boss/ NPC of warframe.

My dashboard will be so crowded with bobbleheads, I won't see anything through that windshield.

ps:

If we aren't going to have bobbleheads ingame at all, I'll be mad. VERY mad.

ps.edit:

I'll also be mad if they never going to make these irl and put them in store. I need warframe bobbleheads in my car.

I_need_them!

Lotus hula-figure, anyone? 

You have no idea how much I'd pay for that.

Lol... sure not more than I would XD

I've never realized I needed this so much before. 

We all need this.

-----------------------------------------

...Or a Sargas Ruk Bobblehead. I'd love to have this one too.

"POKE ME AGAIN AND I WILL CRUSH THE GREEDY MILK FROM YOUR SKULL!!!!!111one"

The angrier they sound, the more tempting is the thought of owning them as Bobblehead.

Now.... just imagine this: You enter the cockpit of the Liset, and the Dashboard is full of Bobblehead bosses.

And a hula hula Lotus of course.

I want this now and forever.

Edited by WEREsandrock

I don't even know how you could start talking about this. We don't even know what the update hold for us and your already making idea's for the thing you don't have yet. How do you know if they didn't already put it there xD. 

I don't even know how you could start talking about this. We don't even know what the update hold for us and your already making idea's for the thing you don't have yet. How do you know if they didn't already put it there xD. 

I don't know what's in the update and it doesn't matter. This is a silly suggestion for the sake of being silly.  

Lol... sure not more than I would XD

We all need this.

-----------------------------------------

...Or a Sargas Ruk Bobblehead. I'd love to have this one too.

"POKE ME AGAIN AND I WILL CRUSH THE GREEDY MILK FROM YOUR SKULL!!!!!111one"

The angrier they sound, the more tempting is the thought of owning them as Bobblehead.

Now.... just imagine this: You enter the cockpit of the Liset, and the Dashboard is full of Bobblehead bosses.

And a hula hula Lotus of course.

I want this now and forever.

Current NEED list: Valkyr bobblebutt which let out a warcry when you get too close; Keyla bobble head going "Tenno in my domain!?!"; Excal bobble head which uses Radial Blind. 

Current NEED list: Valkyr bobblebutt which let out a warcry when you get too close; Keyla bobble head going "Tenno in my domain!?!"; Excal bobble head which uses Radial Blind. 

Thumbs up Darvo Bobble-Head like the Marcus one from Borderlands?

I'd buy that for a dollar.

YES!

omg... one more thing I need.

I also want a Vay Hek who says "I AM TOO IMPORTANT FOR THIS NONSENSE" everytime you pat his head.

How about a Grineer that says randomized: "Combat Formation Bravo!", "Stay Close to the walls!" , "Hey, leave my mom out of this!"

It would be a nice easter egg!

Thumbs up Darvo Bobble-Head like the Marcus one from Borderlands?

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Why not a Darvo figurine going "Don't call me Ambulas"?

How about a Grineer that says randomized: "Combat Formation Bravo!", "Stay Close to the walls!" , "Hey, leave my mom out of this!"

Every time the Grineer says "Combat formation bravo", more Grineer appears and stack on top of him to form a tower. 

damn you sir, i now have coffee all over my monitor. and it's all your "combat formation bravo"'s fault.

although my insomnia might have something to do with it.

either way, i'd absolutely love to have these. all of these.

I'd love it if enemies had a small chance to drop collectible trophies upon death. For example - you murder Alad and you've got a chance to find his toilet seat thing and hang it on your wall (or if you're really lucky the Alad V bobblehead).

As for OP's suggestion about the Soon sign - have it appear on redtext's first message of a hotfix and when the hotfix deploys and the game needs to update have the whole ship go on red(text) alert, complete with red lights and an annoying alarm until you update.