Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why This Game Tends Stand Out From Most I Play.

gunsmoke77

Most the f2p games and p.c games iv played over the years never tend have much input from the DEV'S Just the odd up date post on web sites and news on the Front Page I like the way DE keep us all informed on the live stream feed about there game warframe this i think Shows they Care about the game and gamers that play it not like most devs we see now days like EA/Ubisoft.

I waited for this since DarkSectors original plans to be a ps3 launch title, still have the psm disk with the old trailer for it lol. This game is gold from the ground up and I love playing it so much I have over 3000 hours clocked haha.

Edited by Aisuru_Kaze

This game also sticks out because of the ability to trade premium currency. Shows that DE is not money hungry unlike other games *cough* APB *cough* 

Giving people the ability to trade premium currency does not mean DE is not money hungry because the platinum is not "created" without paying or rare free ocasions.

It just means that that guy who bought slots with plat he traded for may have not gave money to DE but someone else did it for him.

In the end DE receives money and thats the important thing for a business.

Giving people the ability to trade premium currency does not mean DE is not money hungry because the platinum is not "created" without paying or rare free ocasions.

It just means that that guy who bought slots with plat he traded for may have not gave money to DE but someone else did it for him.

In the end DE receives money and thats the important thing for a business.

But if they forced people to buy things they can't get for free, they would make more money, and they know that, but they choose not to do that, so they aren't money hungry.

But if they forced people to buy things they can't get for free, they would make more money, and they know that, but they choose not to do that, so they aren't money hungry.

I'd bet dota 2 / Tf2 do make more dosh.... Your argument is invalid.