Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clooning

PerishedFraud

It just occured to me that the grineer are not cloned to fulfill a certain position or role, and that every clone probably has his own unique name, no matter who he was cloned from.

This would mean that bosses do NOT get replaced by clones or uh...cloned and that you officially fight them just once. Yes, even Hek, after you collect all those beacons, he is still in the same area he was in earlier, meaning it is the same fight.

If I'm not wrong the only bosses that have an 'history' that evolve are Vor and Alad. All the others are always the same, no matter how many times the same mission is played. 

I mean, Ambulas, Krill, Tyl Regor, Hek, Nef Anyo and so on are always the same. The fact that a player is allowed to repeast the assasination mission is just for a matter of rewards.

Lol. Ok, the joke was funny but what about stop it now? Is it so essential to point out every grammatical error everytime? I mean, do you never make an error? Do you speak and write a foreign languange perfectly?

I think that the topic is about bosses of Warframe, not Clooney. Am I wrong?

Lol. Ok, the joke was funny but what about stop it now? Is it so essential to point out every grammatical error everytime? I mean, do you never make an error? Do you speak and write a foreign languange perfectly?

george-clooney-300.jpggeorge-clooney-300.jpggeorge-clooney-300.jpggeorge-clooney-300.jpggeorge-clooney-300.jpggeorge-clooney-300.jpggeorge-clooney-300.jpggeorge-clooney-300.jpggeorge-clooney-300.jpggeorge-clooney-300.jpggeorge-clooney-300.jpggeorge-clooney-300.jpggeorge-clooney-300.jpggeorge-clooney-300.jpggeorge-clooney-300.jpggeorge-clooney-300.jpggeorge-clooney-300.jpggeorge-clooney-300.jpggeorge-clooney-300.jpggeorge-clooney-300.jpg

nop, still funny xD

Edited by 7grims

I don't always make mistakes, but when I do, I fix them.

It just occured to me that the grineer are not cloned to fulfill a certain position or role, and that every clone probably has his own unique name, no matter who he was cloned from.

This would mean that bosses do NOT get replaced by clones or uh...cloned and that you officially fight them just once. Yes, even Hek, after you collect all those beacons, he is still in the same area he was in earlier, meaning it is the same fight.

zpjhojL.gif

output_v05_VOK.gif

Edited by NinjaRican