aleco247

I have a few songs I cycle, for varying circumstances:

Sabaton - You're in the Army Now

Sabaton - To Hell and Back

Aurelio Voltaire - Almost Human

Aurelio Voltaire - When you're Evil

Aurelio Voltaire - Brains

Aurelio Voltaire - The Ship's Going Down

Aurelio Voltaire - Death Death (Devil Devil Devil Devil Evil Evil Song)

Aurelio Voltaire - Raised by Bats

There's a lot of others, but one in specific I'd like to point out, the one I listen to the most:

Aurelio Voltaire - Riding a Black Unicorn Down the Side of an Erupting Volcano While Drinking from a Chalice Filled with the Laughter of Small Children

EDIT: Because Slaughter cannot be spelled without Laughter

Edited by Mewfan

Well, I don't listen to other music but if I'm grinding for a part or mod or some such I'll put on a Let's Play playlist from youtube and listen/watch it.  (Just for clarification, My laptop plays warframe and is connected to my tv via HDMI cable.  My headphones are connected to my five year old desktop which I watch videos on and such.)

I have a few songs I cycle, for varying circumstances:

Sabaton - You're in the Army Now

Sabaton - To Hell and Back

Aurelio Voltaire - Almost Human

Aurelio Voltaire - When you're Evil

Aurelio Voltaire - Brains

Aurelio Voltaire - The Ship's Going Down

Aurelio Voltaire - Death Death (Devil Devil Devil Devil Evil Evil Song)

Aurelio Voltaire - Raised by Bats

There's a lot of others, but one in specific I'd like to point out, the one I listen to the most:

Aurelio Voltaire - Riding a Black Unicorn Down the Side of an Erupting Volcano While Drinking from a Chalice Filled with the Laughter of Small Children

EDIT: Because Slaughter cannot be spelled without Laughter

Voltaire is such a great artist.

No I'm sure you are literally the only person to ever turn down game audio in favor of personal music.

How did you come up with such an amazing idea on your own 100%? It's mindblowing.

So amazing.

well arn't you a sad sausage

Sometimes I put on some melodic death metal like Insomnium, Before the Dawn or In Flames.

On other occasions I take the Classic Doom 3 remake of the original Doom soundtrack.

The old doom 1/2 soundtrack is still as epic as it can possibly get. F*ck that dubstep bullsh*t from nowadays. It's like people have forgotten how to make real music.

But that's only when I play solo or with randoms, when I play with my mates then I'm on TS3 anyways. Most of the time I enjoy the game's atmospheric background music, even it gets pretty boring after a while. Can't wait for the new dynamic music system.

Edited by MeduSalem

Disturbed.

And I know I should feel bad, but I don't.

Disturbed is nice because David Draiman doesn't rap like most of the other Nu Metal bands do nowadays. That makes them more distinctive within the Alternative Metal/Nu Metal genre.

It's still one of my favorite bands of all time because of the lyrics and because I can relate to David's fate.

Edited by MeduSalem