Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reflection Changes In Pvp As Of Ps4 Update 13.7

(PSN)guitarplayer189

Question

I know I'll probably get hate for this but with the change in this update it's not strong enough anymore. I know it was a cheap move to use and that's completely understandable, but it is a really bad mod for PVE and It's not worth It to even have it equipped because of the enemies low damage output and high health, so it IMO it needs a buff for that. As for pvp I've noticed it does nothing to people now, and it just drains my stamina. I have it set to 96% and it costs 7 to have on my frame and it doesn't even work. I get shot and see zeros and I still take damage, while the other guy just guns me down. I'm not asking for it to be changed back to what is was before because it was way too op before but I would like a slight buff so that is not completely useless maybe only like 20%? Idk I was jw if anyone had the same confusion I did, i didn't even see the nerf in the update notes until today but it kinda bothers me that now this mod is completely useless. Please no hate I just want to know if anyone agrees if not why? Thanks!

8 answers to this question

I know I'll probably get hate for this but with the change in this update it's not strong enough anymore. I know it was a cheap move to use and that's completely understandable, but it is a really bad mod for PVE and It's not worth It to even have it equipped because of the enemies low damage output and high health, so it IMO it needs a buff for that. As for pvp I've noticed it does nothing to people now, and it just drains my stamina. I have it set to 96% and it costs 7 to have on my frame and it doesn't even work. I get shot and see zeros and I still take damage, while the other guy just guns me down. I'm not asking for it to be changed back to what is was before because it was way too op before but I would like a slight buff so that is not completely useless maybe only like 20%? Idk I was jw if anyone had the same confusion I did, i didn't even see the nerf in the update notes until today but it kinda bothers me that now this mod is completely useless. Please no hate I just want to know if anyone agrees if not why? Thanks!

Really it is a useless mod , in its entirety. It is not a good mechanic for pvp, and does not work well in pve. I wouldn't mind seeing it removed from the drop tables.

Edited by Xirka

I know that it was changed only in pvp, I'm saying because of the nerf it's not only useless in PVE because it already does nothing there but it now does nothing in pvp either. It's a waste of space. It needs a buff, at least for PVE. And maybe a tweak again for pvp because the "balancing" they did just made it not do anything except take up space and make a lot of zeros pop up. I played earlier and nothing got reflected back at them, so I had a friend go to the dojo dueling room and shoot me there but it did nothing to him, he was using a boltor prime and it was strong enough to kill my rhino in 4 seconds and I blocked and it did nothing to him except make him look like he was hit with a status effect which also did nothing. I'm just wondering if anyone noticed this. I know I'm a weirdo here for liking reflection because it's kinda cheap, but it's not much better than getting S#&$ at by an invisible loki with a soma so I mean it could be worse. I'm in favour of a nerd because it was a bit too much for pvp it did ruin a lot of the fun, but they just broke it now. It doesn't reflect anything I'd be okay with just like maybe 15-20%of their damage being blocked back or at least reflected but it's awful now

I know that it was changed only in pvp, I'm saying because of the nerf it's not only useless in PVE because it already does nothing there but it now does nothing in pvp either. It's a waste of space. It needs a buff, at least for PVE. And maybe a tweak again for pvp because the "balancing" they did just made it not do anything except take up space and make a lot of zeros pop up. I played earlier and nothing got reflected back at them, so I had a friend go to the dojo dueling room and shoot me there but it did nothing to him, he was using a boltor prime and it was strong enough to kill my rhino in 4 seconds and I blocked and it did nothing to him except make him look like he was hit with a status effect which also did nothing. I'm just wondering if anyone noticed this. I know I'm a weirdo here for liking reflection because it's kinda cheap, but it's not much better than getting S#&$ at by an invisible loki with a soma so I mean it could be worse. I'm in favour of a nerd because it was a bit too much for pvp it did ruin a lot of the fun, but they just broke it now. It doesn't reflect anything I'd be okay with just like maybe 15-20%of their damage being blocked back or at least reflected but it's awful now

Needs a Buff?

Trust me, add Life Strike and it'll be a source of healing for days.

Also yeah I think they should put a buff for PVE because when they do 4 damage a shot and you only reflect 96% of it and they have a ton of health, you'll run out if stamina before you kill them. You'd be better off using that stamina to run to a different spot and shoot from there . It's not good in single player and it was op in pvp. So they disabled it in pvp so it does very little to nothing and it does nothing in PVE, so it's not even worth it to keep it on for single player. I'm not asking for the 1 shot reflection but enough to get the person to back off for a second and give you enough time to run or attack instead of just standing there and doing a dance with my sword. The balance for this is very unbalanced now