Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible U14 Bug Fix Wishlist

Etsoree

Falling outside of the map.

Glitching into objects.

"Downed" Crab mode.

Volt's Electric Shield reverted back to it's original state (converting projectiles into hit-scan).

Buffs for Oberon, Nekros, Ember, Nyx, and Banshee.

Actually fixing the new player experience

Band-aid mod fixes.

Lag fixes.

Glitching into objects.

"Downed" Crab mode.

Volt's Electric Shield reverted back to it's original state (converting projectiles into hit-scan).

Band-aid mod fixes.

Lag fixes.

WTH? Nyx buff and Banshee buff?

They are one of the best frames in game and you want them buffed?

WTH? Nyx buff and Banshee buff?

They are one of the best frames in game and you want them buffed?

Nyx, yes she is good. but they can buff psychic bolts a ton, maybe make chaos re-castable when its active for more mobs, make mind control last longer when max rank. and as for banshee, you're joking right? I've seen two in the past week of playing warframe, one of them was me. she needs some serious damage and durability buffs. silence and sonar are the only "good abilities" in later game, unless you're fighting infested. and in that case every frame is amazing.

Edited by VYR3

Nyx, yes she is good. but they can buff psychic bolts a ton, maybe make chaos re-castable when its active for more mobs, make mind control last longer when max rank. and as for banshee, you're joking right? I've seen two in the past week of playing warframe, one of them was me. she needs some serious damage and durability buffs. silence and sonar are the only "good abilities" in later game, unless you're fighting infested. and in that case every frame is amazing.

Nyx doesnt need more time on MC, as i have solid 40 seconds on my duration build. Even on range build duration is decent. I agree that Bolts need some kind of rework, but Chaos doesnt need recast as that was broken 1.5 year ago.

Banshee is great point defense frame. First ability is cheap spammable knowckdown, Silence with range gives stagger, Sonar is crit boost and Quake is cheap constant stagger with range build.

Because crowdcontrol will rule over damage anytime, and frames dont need more damage as damage becomes pointless and outshined by weapons at some point.

Banshee is great point defense frame. First ability is cheap spammable knowckdown, Silence with range gives stagger, Sonar is crit boost and Quake is cheap constant stagger with range build.

Because crowdcontrol will rule over damage anytime, and frames dont need more damage as damage becomes pointless and outshined by weapons at some point.

Holy crap, thank you. No one seems to realize Banshee's potential.

Glitching into objects.

"Downed" Crab mode.

Band-aid mod fixes.

Lag fixes.

Lag is the only thing they cannot fix, that's all based on your network and the host's.