Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare Boss And Regular Boss Drop Rate

kakii

Question

7 answers to this question

What? Normal Alad V can drop up to 2 neural sensor per run. I doubt that drop rate is higher on nightmare mode.

I am asking if neural sensor drops in nightmare mode ALAN V or RUK. Not whether the drop rate is higher

Does the NIGHTMARE RUK for example have the same drop rate of orokin cell as the REGULAR RUK?

I am asking if neural sensor drops in nightmare mode ALAN V or RUK. Not whether the drop rate is higher

Neural sensors won't drop from Ruk thats for sure lol And to be fair, your first question did ask about drop rate.

I don't get what you are trying to say. Easy question; does NIGHTMARE ALAN V drop neural sensor at all? Has anyone gotten it?

Neural sensors won't drop from Ruk thats for sure lol And to be fair, your first question did ask about drop rate.

Level doesn't play a huge factor in farming for resources. What matters is how much enemies you kill in a run.

If you are asking if Neural Sensors drop from Ruk on Nightmare mode, the answer is no.

The only resources that drop are on the mission screen in the left. Bosses regularly drop the resource on that tab.

Though, all bosses have a chance to drop Orokin cells, Sargus Ruk and Lech Krill will drop them regularly.

Edited by --BLITZKRIEG--