Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Morning From Europa! (Europa Reskin Required)

DietEbolaCola

I am not sure if this falls under Maps & Levels Feedback or Art & Animation feedback but we have new and incredibly gorgeous images of Europa floating through planetary science circles these days from various probes, and those images do not coincide with how Europa currently looks in game. 

See also https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bsbaxm8CMAAnxSy.jpg

Bsbaxm8CMAAnxSy.jpg

What's currently in game on U14:

1405725648_u14europa.png

Edited by DietEbolaCola

I don't know about others, but I'd love to see more realistic environments in this game. Venus, for example, must be an overheated cloudy desert, not a frozen sunny mountains... /)_-

Terraforming and atmospheric bio-domes. Justified. 

In all seriousness, I would be very interested as to how the Corpus would set up base on a arid, burning planet. 

Terraforming and atmospheric bio-domes. Justified

True, true... But then I wanna see dat dome in the skies and dat terraformers in a distance! :D

In all seriousness, I would be very interested as to how the Corpus would set up base on a arid, burning planet.

Lore is needed here, at least ingame visual hints, you know, like a fkn colossal mechanical, atmosphere-processing, Thing in a distance. XD

True, true... But then I wanna see dat dome in the skies and dat terraformers in a distance! :D

Lore is needed here, at least ingame visual hints, you know, like a fkn colossal mechanical, atmosphere-processing, Thing in a distance. XD

It is all done and dusted long before we woke up. 

If not, one stray shot would have caused quite a catastrophe if said stray shot pierces the unfinished dome (in the sense that it has not yet been made to be meteor-shower proof. An asteroid hitting the dome would be another matter altogether). 

Then again, having tilesets to match the atmosphere of the planet would be quite swell (and potentially challenging for the players and the art/design team). 

looks like an oval cinammon sweet covered with frosting that was edited several times with a car key...

i'd eat europa.

Don't forget the caramel drizzle. That's what it looks like to me, along with the cinnamon sprinkles.

Europa is delicious. Confirmed.