Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sectors/taxes

cryptlol91

May we have some regulations on Taxes for Dark Sectors ? I am all for having a purpose to hold a rail, but caps need to be implemented. 30% high and 0% low. I don't see a problem with that. Its fair and keeps the purpose of launching and fighting over rails.

Also, where does the infested go during conflict ? Lets bring those lovely hives back! Wouldn't it be intense and interesting to have a side missions for Dark Sectors with a 3.5% chance of fighting some hives once again. I know it was hard work designing those tilesets and bug fixes.. Oh did those rain in quickly. But lets not allow that rare marvel of a red gem hide in storage, Okay ? 

Good. Umm.. also, I know lots of people will say "its unfair to put caps on taxes for rails! how will I charge 75% - 100% taxes ?!" Tenno can vote too! We get sick of those taxes, can't even feed our space cryo pods enough. 

Note to self and others reading this cause obviously its text communication on a forum and anyone can see this...

Make voting machines for Tenno.. Must be able to withstand forces unknown. 

Suggestions ? Feedback ? Pure hate ? Comment. I don't mind. *MEME* 

I would say that maybe this might be addressed with Update 14 as they said they are doing an overhaul to the dark sectors. I'm not sure whether that means just giving the dark sector conflict a unique game mode or whether they will change the tax systems and other areas of the dark sector as well.

Yet people complained about Eclipse taxes at 25% and no one is raging over 50% plus. There is an expansion going on right in front of your eyes.. One of the alliances (I won't name) has alliance rails and clan rails from within the alliance, and they are all charging high taxes.

Pay attention to what's going on in the Dark Sectors.. There is going to be a move to take out Space Confederation for the control of Pluto and those 0% rails will be gone for good. Boycott high tax rails.

Yet people complained about Eclipse taxes at 25% and no one is raging over 50% plus. There is an expansion going on right in front of your eyes.. One of the alliances (I won't name) has alliance rails and clan rails from within the alliance, and they are all charging high taxes.

Pay attention to what's going on in the Dark Sectors.. There is going to be a move to take out Space Confederation for the control of Pluto and those 0% rails will be gone for good. Boycott high tax rails.

I do Boycott high tax rails, but not everyone cares enough to notice. Saying; "Taxes are fine." 

And I would support Space Confederation anyday. Sign me up!! IGN: cryptlol91

But the issues remain, it's very possible for these clans and alliances to support rail growth even under boycott. It's not much help in current state, but with some regulations and actually blocks on how much a clan or alliance could control at once would be lovely.