Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inviting/whispering Players Needs To Be More Accessible

pandadown

Maybe this topic has been brought up before or discussed, but I'm watching devstream 31-32 and there's talk about a new user interface....either way I'm having a hard time trying to explain my suggestion but I'll try my best to explain.

when ever I'm on warframe and I'm looking for a squad in the "recruit chat" there's constantly like a [big number here] people online, and well that makes searching for a player difficult.

for example:

Player A: "hosting ______"

-player B wants to join-

now of course playber b can either a search through the long list for player A, or he/she could take the easier rout and "/w player A"

but the problem I find at times, are people with very very silly usernames like "IlIIlIIIlIIlII" [for those who don't know that's a combination of upercase i's and lowercase L's]

either way my suggestion is for player b to just right click on player A's name right after they posted their message and it opens up a popup menu.

if any questions I'll try to answer to the best of ability...but really 

yea something should be done about recruit chat, like like on name to apply to squad, because dear god do i hate names like IM_G0NNA_WREK_IT ...having to type that in is a chore

not to mention by the time you finish typing it "sorry full"