Who Do You Prefer! Nekros Or Vauban?

Vizsla

Question

21 answers to this question

0.o

That's like asking if one prefers a grapefruit or a shovel...  I.....

Well with that out of the way, I definitely prefer Vauban by quite a large margin.  That isn't to say that Nekros is bad by any margin of course, but my favorite things go by the way of either tons of CC or all the speed.  Neither of those frames fulfill my lust for speed, and only Vauban can CC all the things.

Nekros's only true CC is in the form of a target capped Fear that can't be recast whilst active, with a pseudo-CC in the form of adding additional targets through Shadows of the Dead.  I'll still run Nekros from time to time with a set of full high slash weaponry for when I feel the need to dice enemies up and Desecrate every one of their segments of course, as that's something that Vauban cannot achieve, even though Vauban is quite superior in terms of melee conductivity.

Aethstetically - I prefer Nekros. His appearance feels fitting for his powerset (Necromancy) and has a rather "Infested" like appearance which I find pretty cool.

To use - I generally prefer Nekros... He's a frame that brings something that I desire to play with (More loot). I usually stick to my main frames for most things and cover weaknesses with weapons (For example, farming Defence - The thing that Booben is very good for - I can just use fully modded Penta or Castanas for Infested or bring Nova + Paris Prime for other factions (Maybe one day when I gather parts for Loki Prime I'll start using Penta/Castanas with him with a Disarm build instead))

To ally with - Booben for days. The CC is very useful. The extra loot from Nekros would be helpful if there weren't as many door heroes making Nekros allies very inefficient... Booben is so strong... A well modded Bastille is like having multiple Rhino's in play constantly spamming Stomp but actually staying near the objectives.

Edited by Tarille

I like em both...but if I have to choose...I choose Nekrose...nuh...ma nekros is not for dasecrate....ma Nekrose is the true grim reaper....ma nekrose is the nekrose that can survive t4 alone....bad luck for you vor you just meet the grim reaper

Quiet Frankly, The Vauban is great for defence, while the Nekros is great in survival. The main atrubuts that I feel are really worth comparing is the Nekroses Shadows of Dead vs the Vauban Bastill. you take these two abilitys and come with the conclusion, Nekros and Vauban are toatally different and really have nothing and common, making them good in their own ways.