Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No More Content Updates, I Want Fixes.

Slaughter300

The only stupidity here is posts like this - absolutely useless and better left to oneself. If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

@OP

But yes, this has been on my mind too and this is why I am not really looking forward to content myself, but fixes. There are multiple calls for fixes, but I suppose DE's model is big stuff first, small stuff later. It is a rather curious thing, though, that old bugs remain. I suppose the whole forums would have to be on fire about the bugs before they get fixed.

Simultaneous development seems to mean nothing to you people.

The only stupidity here is posts like this - absolutely useless and better left to oneself. If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

@OP

But yes, this has been on my mind too and this is why I am not really looking forward to content myself, but fixes. There are multiple calls for fixes, but I suppose DE's model is big stuff first, small stuff later. It is a rather curious thing, though, that old bugs remain. I suppose the whole forums would have to be on fire about the bugs before they get fixed.

Talking by cliches brings honor to you. You and your argument are totally out of place: before judging others, know your own place.

All this tragedy for graphic glitches, really? And you bring so much high moral cliches too? Can't laugh enough.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

I wonder how many more years the "it's beta" excuse is gonna be alive.  Forever? lol

I think what you are feeling OP, is not a problem with content, as you think.  Other people have pointed out simultaneous development and they are all correct.

But DE also subscribes to another philosophy that most people don't encounter in the gaming world -- or at least in a title with the production quality of warframe.  It's best summed up by the phrase "release early, release often."  You can spend a lot of time making something perfect, but you do it at the expense of pushing the product forward.

Also, a simple truth in programming is that any development breeds bugs.  So if they took a month or a year to fix everything wrong with the game, there would be new bugs in the bug fixes and new bugs when product work resumed.

So it's my belief that your problem is more with the fact that this is and always will be an "in development" game vs a normal "released" game.

This is why "it's beta" will continue to be the excuse, though it's more like "it's in development."