Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Ever Buy A Affinity Booster?

Eraser35

I bought a 7 day one back when I had just finished collecting all the prime stuff leaving me with over 60 weapons and frames waiting to be claimed in my foundry.

I'm Mastery Rank 16 now.

Edit: I also ran out of my stockpile of 20 formas.

Edited by KnotOfMetal

It's an good idea if you want to lvl up your frames and weapons fast, but for lvling up only frames it seems a bit like a waste.
From own experience frames lvl faster than weapons but if you plan on lvling up frames along with weapons then sure go ahead.

I don't usually buy the boosters, you can get a lot of credits in void missions and leveling is pretty quick with friends on the right stages. Not to say I haven't ever had a booster though. I've had a couple sets back when I bought cred bundles. I imagine if you solo the game a lot they become a bit more useful.

One thing to keep in mind when buying boosters of any type is that the best time to buy them is right when you start a weekend or holiday period or some sort of time frame where you know you'll have at least a day or two to play a ton of Warframe in order to maximize the boosters use. It's always a pain to buy a booster then suddenly realize for the next few days you're going to be swamped with work or school or whatever you have going on and basically wasted it since you won't be able to play much while the booster is active.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

Booster is great for Hieracon, Pluto.

Stick with a solid group involving a Vauban and maybe Nekros for about 30-40 minutes and you can get a weapon from Unranked to 30 in just that time.

Did that with my Tigris and Drakgoon for example.

if you're only going to level one thing, it's rather a waste. as just a 3 Day Booster can use up whatever you have to level or relevel lickety split.

if you're going to buy one at all though, 7 Day Boosters are much more efficient Platinum usage.

if you're only going to level one thing, it's rather a waste. as just a 3 Day Booster can use up whatever you have to level or relevel lickety split.

if you're going to buy one at all though, 7 Day Boosters are much more efficient Platinum usage.

when I done with her I was gonna do Nekros or Vauban might not be able to make them out with the booster but it would give them a pretty solid start

when I done with her I was gonna do Nekros or Vauban might not be able to make them out with the booster but it would give them a pretty solid start

3 frames will easily be levelled in a day without a Booster, so you should find some more stuff to level if you're going to be active during the time you're buying :p