Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help With Nekros Build?

(PSN)epicspazm

Question

I need some Help with a Nekros build im doing. I have 2 formas and a reactor on him and I want a build that can desecrate while also using another ability.

I have

- 2 Ability Polarities

- One Dash

- One V

- One D

Currently using Physique, Desecrate, Terrify, Streamline, Nat. Talent, rank 6 Vit, rank4

Fleeting Expertise, Rage, Flow, Stretch, Quickthinking.

Any suggestions?

11 answers to this question

intensify is not needed, a lot of mod points wasted with only a small advantage on a barely used ability.

personally I have overextended as well and with loot detector or energy siphon as aura

Edited by Frostosti

Physique is an odd aura.

I would say Energy Siphon for helping to spam desecrate for a lot of missions and higher level Grineer or Void then corrosive projection.

Putting a - in the aura slot is a pretty good bang for the buck forma and mod point wise if those two auras are used.

I would prioritize redirection over vitality unless you were going to do that max equilibrium type build but I've never liked that.

For Nekros, one thing a lot of people like is overextended but my opinion is it screws up terrify and makes shadows even more worthless.  I like it on defense maps when inevitably kills are happening on opposite sides of a limited sized map, but not for survival when I use terrify a lot more.

Along with that I use a maxed Fleeting Expertise and low ranked streamline so I can re-cast terrify sooner.

I wish I had quickthinking, but since i don't I find rage doesn't do me much good so I have Intensify to get more targets with terrify.  And vitality as the other slot.  If I had quick thinking i'd probably do the quick thinking rage thing.

intensify is not needed, a lot of mod points wasted with only a small advantage on a barely used ability.

personally I have overextended as well and with loot detector or energy siphon as aura

I'm sure using Overextended while he wants to use Terrify will cripple it a lot

only reason he should equip terrify is because he did not forma the third ability slot away.

Posted Today, 05:30 AM

I want a build that can desecrate while also using another ability.

So all Nekros's have to be desecrating bots? Pretty sure he wats a little mixes here in there in his gameplay

I dont want to just spam desecrate all day -_-

I've found you can be very helpful with guns while spamming desecrate as well.

But yeah, I use terrify on high level survivals, especially when reviving.  That is why I don't use overextended, which maxed stretch seems to be plenty except on defense where I end up not using terrify.

Part of why people say terrify is worthless is they don't have intensify and they are using overextended.  I think you do what 3 enemies if that is the case?

http://goo.gl/VCGaeH

I use this build. Although desecrate isnt maximized, It works well enough most of the time. I played with a max range desecrate build for a while and while it is neat, I dont see that its necessary. With the extra shields and hp, I dont worry about going down in long t3 survivals and terrify is there to get out of a tight spot or revive somebody. Pretty basic, but this works just fine for me.