Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Imagine Are Each Frame's "canon" Loadouts?

GholaNamedHayt

I think the best way to explain this is with a few examples. I have a hard time picturing Rhino with anything but a big-&#! shotgun and Oberon with anything but the Orthos or Magistar. I think Valkyr would also have dual swords or machetes or something for her melee weapon.

Anyone else have anything like that?

IMO Nekros looks really really "canon" with all of Stalker's gear. There's just something that screams "I'm the motherfudging Grim Reaper" about it all, which might have soooomething to do with the scythe.

I also imagine that Excalibur should use the Braton/Glaive/Lato, and that Valkyr has all-Corpus weaponry that she tore away from Corpus SKOOOOOM after she was freed. Personally I think Penta/Dual Cestra/Lecta fits her well, but I'm also a fan of Valkyr w/ Dragon Nikana so it's hard for me to decide.

Excalibur with Nikana. and Proto Excal with Glaive, and Excal Prm with Skana Prm or Dakra Prm. And I always picture Valkyr with Ichor blades. Nyx always with a bow, Loki Prm with Fang Primes. Trinity with Orthos, 

Edited by Senketsu_

Excalibur, Skana/Glaive/Lato

Rhino, Ankyros/Boltor/Lex

Loki, Strun/Bo/Akbolto

Ember, Burston/Sicarus/Glaive

Mag, Boar

Ehh, just see what comes with the primes. That is basically their weapons from my experiences.

These are mine in my opinion :3
Zephyr with the Galatine and Gorgon!

6866919c143fd5c39607f6d7a9b7cdb9.png

OBV Saryn and infested weapons!

[dc00e8461d4a1a081618fec90963a242.png

And i feel Hydroid looks good with his Wooden style weapons

c5bc4c8a6b97885a86119d04bb8b8fec.png

776c815a2770d1c73bed40d3a8d3b5c4.png

Banshee with Bo, Akbolto and Cernos

e261f9f2ecc2614eaee0b8d9cf94aa7a.png

and Nekros with the Vectis :D

05295fce0a7bb359f850c889bd20ddec.png

Oh and dont forget Ash with the Snipetron and Akmagnus!

0ebabbb04340b916fe03e875423252b6.png

Edited by Jin_Kazama

The early 1-2nd gen Warframe bundles described each frame and their personal fav weapons. Like Frost who personally favors the Zorens. Rhino and the Scindo and Sobek, Loki and the Akbolto, Excaliber and the Skana.

Then the prime variants have a full prime loadout like Rhino Prime or Ember Prime. The trailers alone usually show frames using the same weapon a few times though each new trailer always shows them using some of the newer released weapons.

The early 1-2nd gen Warframe bundles described each frame and their personal fav weapons. Like Frost who personally favors the Zorens. Rhino and the Scindo and Sobek, Loki and the Akbolto, Excaliber and the Skana.

Then the prime variants have a full prime loadout like Rhino Prime or Ember Prime. The trailers alone usually show frames using the same weapon a few times though each new trailer always shows them using some of the newer released weapons.

Banshee is also in the Dead Silence item pack and it mentions her favorite weapons are the Paris, Viper, and Fang.

Banshee is also in the Dead Silence item pack and it mentions her favorite weapons are the Paris, Viper, and Fang.

You cannot make that "canon" as these pack ( especially Banshee ) are mostly released with new updates. Ofcourse when new Update is released that new items and frame will be bundled.

There cannot be "canon" weapons for frames as there arent specific roles for frames. They fill various roles and various roles are associated with different weapons.

You cannot make that "canon" as these pack ( especially Banshee ) are mostly released with new updates. Ofcourse when new Update is released that new items and frame will be bundled.

There cannot be "canon" weapons for frames as there arent specific roles for frames. They fill various roles and various roles are associated with different weapons.

I didn't mean anything by it. The pack description just mentioned specifically that it came with some of her favorite weapons.

The pack literally says "some of Banshee's favorite weapons."