Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Imagine Are Each Frame's "canon" Loadouts?

GholaNamedHayt

These are mine in my opinion :3

Zephyr with the Galatine and Gorgon!

6866919c143fd5c39607f6d7a9b7cdb9.png

OBV Saryn and infested weapons!

[dc00e8461d4a1a081618fec90963a242.png

And i feel Hydroid looks good with his Wooden style weapons

c5bc4c8a6b97885a86119d04bb8b8fec.png

776c815a2770d1c73bed40d3a8d3b5c4.png

Banshee with Bo, Akbolto and Cernos

e261f9f2ecc2614eaee0b8d9cf94aa7a.png

and Nekros with the Vectis :D

05295fce0a7bb359f850c889bd20ddec.png

Oh and dont forget Ash with the Snipetron and Akmagnus!

0ebabbb04340b916fe03e875423252b6.png

I would hardly call this "canon", but damn, these sets look nice.

You cannot make that "canon" as these pack ( especially Banshee ) are mostly released with new updates. Ofcourse when new Update is released that new items and frame will be bundled.

There cannot be "canon" weapons for frames as there arent specific roles for frames. They fill various roles and various roles are associated with different weapons.

Nothing can be canon then. Ya dumbass.

About Volt, if I follow the trailer "the profit", he seems to have for canon loadout Soma and Kunai. However, a pack in warframe gives Volt with a Bolto, and the Castanas defaut colors strangely shares it's color sheme with Volt's default color (so there's a really strong relation with Volt here, especially since the weapon deals electrical damage). About his melee weapon, he seems to be oftenly depicted with Kogake. 'd say that Volt's "canon" loadout would be something like Soma/Castanas/Kogake.

About Mag, I guess her Magnetic Powers would make her great with a Glaive, and I remember seeing Mag using one in some trailers (not sure about). Also she has a special animation when holding Kunai/Despairs. Mods often depicts her with a Lanka or a shotgun like weapon. Since Lanka looks a lot like a railgun, I'd give to Mag Lanka/Kunai/Glaive.

Edited by Einde
Added Mag.

Well the market says that Banshees favourite weapons are Paris, Viper and Fang. Don't know if it's canon though.

Also apperently Volts favourite weapon is just the Bolto.

Edited by Ataire

I imagine valkyr was meant to have penta, dual cestras and the lecta that she stole during her escape.

If i remember right, she came with the same update as the cestra and lecta and then the penta came out not long after, plus they match her corpus shackles haha.

I guess if we are talking of canon we imply weapons that are actually Tenno/Orokin-made... so all the stuff made out of Infested-parts or by Corpus/Grineer is automatically non-canon because those weapons did not exist back in the Orokin Era...

Frost Prime most likely is reaper prime and latron prime. 

I imagine valkyr was meant to have penta, dual cestras and the lecta that she stole during her escape.

If i remember right, she came with the same update as the cestra and lecta and then the penta came out not long after, plus they match her corpus shackles haha.

What bothers me, is if the Corpus do have the penta why don't they arm it to the crewmen? Another thing that bother me is why does the most elite crewmen carry a repair tool while the average crewmen actually carry a direct energy rifle? 
Edited by cryotech9020

What bothers me, is if the Corpus do have the penta why don't they arm it to the crewmen? Another thing that bother me is why does the most elite crewmen carry a repair tool while the average crewmen actually carry a direct energy rifle? 

I guess they feel it would just be showing off to use the penta haha.

Oh boy, this list is going to a long one. Now note these are not made to be what works the best, but rather what seem to fit the theme or feel of the Warframe for me. So not setups I would take on high tier missions but ones that I have enjoyed playing around. Some of them are a bit outdated and need an update when I have time to rethink loadouts.

Also some of the weaponry are chosen to be this or that on purpose due to lack of better, more appropriate weapons and due to me already developing alternative loadouts that do limit picks in order to form fun and interesting alternative loadouts as well. And the last additional note is that these are of course modded for specific theme in mind.

Excalibur: MK1-Braton - Lato - Skana. ( The Original ) 

Loki: Sniperton - AkLato - Ether Daggers. ( The Infiltrator )

Mag: Boltor - Akbolto - Bo ( Magnetic Forcefield )

Ember: Ignis - Furis - Dual Heatswords ( Burn! )

Volt: Amprex - Castanas - Lecta ( Shock and Awe )

Banshee: Paris - Twin Vipers - Fang ( Silent and Deadly )

Ash: Dread - Kunai - Nikana ( Ninja Assassin )

Frost: Latron ( Soon to be released Cryo Gun ) - Viper - Dual Cleavers ( Is It Cold In Here? )

Nekros: Soma - Despair - Hate ( The Deathbringer )

Nyx: Burston - AkBronco - Heat Sword ( The Manipulator )

Nova: Lanka - Cestra - Ether Sword ( The Annihilator )

Oberon: Gorgon - Ballistica - Galatine ( The Holy Knight )

Rhino: Hek - Lex - Scindo ( Big Guns! )

Saryn: Phage - Tysis - Mire ( Toxins! )

Trinity: Boar - Seer - Furax ( The Guardian )

Valkyr: Tetra - Dual Cestra - Venka ( The Furious Exile ) 

Vauban: Mutalist Quanta - Angastrum - Gram ( The Experiment )

Zephyr: Cernos - Hikou - Glaive ( Watch The Skies! )

Hydroid: Tigris - Vasto - Nami Solo ( Yarrr, me matey! )

Edited by BETAOPTICS

Rhino=Fragor+Boar+Bronco+Dethcube

Ember= Ignis+Akstilleto+Dual Heat Swords+Dethcube

Ash= Dread+Dragon Nikana+Despair+Shade

Excalibur= Mk-1 Braton+ Skana+Lato+Wyrm

Valkyr= Orgis+Angstrum+Lecta+Dethcube

Frost= Freeze gun+Lex Prime+Reaper Prime+Helios

Volt= Amprex+Dex Furis+Lecta+Helios

Saryn= Torid+Embolist+Scoliac+Djinn

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13