Are Pc Players Ever Going To Be Able To Play With Ps4 Users?

RussianKitchen

The only time that would ever be possible if if the build times are in sync, and since DE can update PC much faster than PS4 and is so far unwilling to delay PC updates for the sake of the PS4, that's not likely to ever happen. 

As the others said, DE would have to sacrifice adancement on the PC side of things, though I wonder if it would be possible, as a PC player, to elect to remain on a PS4 build, if say your friends were on PS4 and you wanted to play with them.

Being able to opt-out of updates, patches and hotfixes would be dangerous, especially when there might be a hotfix to prevent an exploit. If people could opt-out of it then people could willfully remain on a previous build in order to exploit something.

PC players are sort of the Beta-Beta players.

That being said why do we still have the same bugs lol

While there are bugs on the PS4, there are significantly less so than there is on the PC version of the game. For every major patch/update that got rolled out for the PS4, (i.e. 13.3) there are usually the hotfixes already rolled into it (i.e. 13.3.1 and 13.3.2).

When you guys get updates, they are a lot less buggy gameplay-wise compared to when PC gets updates