Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Was Mia For Few Months.

TeddyBear

Was burnt out by the game so took a break. I heard all about the U14 and the ship and the kubrows and stuff. Just want to know what are the traits of the kubrows (how many to be specific). And i heard we can interbreed kubrows is that true? 

Just wanted to know my chances of getting a derpy one.

DE said that we'll be able to create a new type of Kubrow by using two Kubrows.

So if your friend has a Kubrow with some interesting features, you can combine it with yours and see what happens.

And by "combining", I'm not quite sure how it works.

Will both Kubrows disappear and will both of you get a BP of the new hybrid? No idea.

DE said that we'll be able to create a new type of Kubrow by using two Kubrows.

So if your friend has a Kubrow with some interesting features, you can combine it with yours and see what happens.

And by "combining", I'm not quite sure how it works.

Will both Kubrows disappear and will both of you get a BP of the new hybrid? No idea.

Will probably require a free sent/kubrow slot or it will just sit in a foundry-like purgatory. Where you will either need a spare slot or delete your current kubrow to actually use the new one(and see what it looks like.) Then level it to 30 before you can roll the dice on breeding it again.

Hope you like grinding so you can grind a grind, you wouldn't be playing WF if you didn't.