Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Know This Is Gonna Get Some Hate But...

(PSN)Shadow_Of_Hunhow

Does anyone else think Loki Prime is like a gold-augmented version of Ichigo's hollow form from Bleach? It looks extremely close, plus massive amounts of energy, super high speed, and with the dragon nikana high power/damage.

I use a build centered around melee, stamina, and energy for Loki himself, and then channeling efficiency, speed and power for the dragon nikana and it is without a doubt my favorite setup so far.

Anyone else think the same as me, or do similar stuff?

Cause anime, and cause I guess there's a lot of hate for Bleach among the anime community.

There's still an anime community? ?? I figured by now they would have realized it's just like our TV. Some things awesome but mostly crap. Maybe crap you enjoy but crap none the less. Edited by (PS4)geomancer1980

Cause anime, and cause I guess there's a lot of hate for Bleach among the anime community.

And you're right. However, if people just start flaming you for that, they're the wrong ones, not you. I myself hate Bleach, but then I'd just read your post and leave, and that's what everyone civil is expected to do.

Considering how little that matters when it's a simple character comparison I wouldn't worry too much about it, and yeah, I just looked at it and it's pretty similar, especially because of Loki's "face".

There's no "hate" per se. It's just the arc system of repetition that the viewers/readers get iffy about. Or the fact that Tite Kubo had an end for the series but his contract said "NOPE".

(Aside from those that hate the style but that's every anime.)

I cosplay Hanatoro, but even I gotta admit it was getting stale for a while. (Yet somehow reading it doesn't give me the same feel for some reason. I 'unno, it just seems more enjoyable.)

Then again, Anime is like Rock/Metal, it's so diverse people like/dislike only certain types, but we all pull through when the banner "Anime" is threatened. 

Edited by Un1337ninj4

Considering how little that matters when it's a simple character comparison I wouldn't worry too much about it, and yeah, I just looked at it and it's pretty similar, especially because of Loki's "face".

True, but we all know how most communities are, Warframe had a better one than most but after seeing some topics on here I was bracing myself for a lot of "wtf Bleach is garbage how could you like that?" Or "wow anime nerd get a life" etc.

True, but we all know how most communities are, Warframe had a better one than most but after seeing some topics on here I was bracing myself for a lot of "wtf Bleach is garbage how could you like that?" Or "wow anime nerd get a life" etc.

Oh we aren't that bad.

If you want to see bad make a thread about bringing founder's exclusives back.

Why Because anime? Bleach isnt really hated, just considered one of the mainstream animes like, Naruto, One Piece, and Fairy Tail. And i  also pretty sure a good portion of the Warframe community are in some way anime viewer, hek even DERebecca is an anime watcher :) 

Been there done that :p

You messed up then. :P

Anyway, I think the only real reason animes like Bleach get hate is because they are popular. If you don't think about, watch it, laugh at it, get drawn into it, you find it is a good show. I myself only really watched Bleach because of the lore within it. All the fillers got to me at around ep200 though, and I took a long break.

The only exception to this rule I've found so far is with Attack on Titan. I've yet to meet one person who likes anime who said it wasn't a good show. (Incoming nay-sayers of both series)

To answer the first part;  Generally no, I'm not the type to try and emulate a character I like from a different media in Warframe, or any game generally.  It's a cool thought though and I definitely see where you're getting at with the Loki - Ichigo thing.  But the fact that there's a Warframe Doppelganger thread kinda speaks to the fact that there are definitely others who like to at least try looking like other characters.

Just for the sake of it though, I'm not particularly fond of Bleach, both the anime and the manga of it.  A lot of anime are cliché and do cliché things of course and that's to be expected, but Bleach is such a major offender in so many areas it just gets too old too fast.  Plus it plays out like a crack fanfiction most of the time in both iterations.  But hell, I know I've liked things that fall into negative categories myself so I'd never hate on anyone for enjoying what they enjoy.

Aside the crack styled nature, the fact that Ichigo literally just constantly gets the same powers as everybody else at every turn got really, really old.  Oh, a new character type with new powers shows up?  Guess what, I have those same powers but better too.  *facepalm*.

To answer the first part;  Generally no, I'm not the type to try and emulate a character I like from a different media in Warframe, or any game generally.  It's a cool thought though and I definitely see where you're getting at with the Loki - Ichigo thing.  But the fact that there's a Warframe Doppelganger thread kinda speaks to the fact that there are definitely others who like to at least try looking like other characters.

Just for the sake of it though, I'm not particularly fond of Bleach, both the anime and the manga of it.  A lot of anime are cliché and do cliché things of course and that's to be expected, but Bleach is such a major offender in so many areas it just gets too old too fast.  Plus it plays out like a crack fanfiction most of the time in both iterations.  But hell, I know I've liked things that fall into negative categories myself so I'd never hate on anyone for enjoying what they enjoy.

Aside the crack styled nature, the fact that Ichigo literally just constantly gets the same powers as everybody else at every turn got really, really old.  Oh, a new character type with new powers shows up?  Guess what, I have those same powers but better too.  *facepalm*.

After reading some of the info about the last arc, I'm agreeing with you in part, it's like really? You're gonna make him part Quincy now too? If that came from his mom then how did she die so easy if she was one?