Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin

DarkLordX2

Yes. It separates the wannabes with prime access (like myself) and the big boys whom help put warframe on PS4.

It should stay exclusive. No buts..

Founder's aren't special, we're normal, stupid people like everyone else, and we certainly had nothing to do with it getting on PS4. Sony themselves took the leap with that one.

You can clearly see the quotation marks right?

Sigh...

lol apparently

It's definitely news to me.

I'd rather have a cosmetic that gives me an entirely new character model instead of one or two outclassed weapons and a waste-of-space Frame that amounts to nothing more than a skin that's as bare-bones as a skin can be. (Which is an issue with Primes as a whole)

I wonder if DE would let me trade.

Edited by FatalX7

This topic pops up constantly. I wish DE would just take a formal stance already.

Then the mods can just link the post and close the topic.

That is demanded constantly, but they ignore players requests for some unknown reasons.

And there goes all my hope..lol

D:

DE choose what they do, not the forum-spammers with a uber-ego and which think a founder is smth special

every player is special and unique and should have the excalibur-prime or a chance to get it short- and longrange

no, im not going tired to mention this

there is a buddha-statue in the game, so more egoless stuff should happen in cases like this, more friendship and even more strong happy tenno's with their EXCALIBUR-PRIME ! :-)

Edited by Pala7ine

DE choose what they do, not the forum-spammers with a uber-ego and which think a founder is smth special

every player is special and unique and should have the excalibur-prime or a chance to get it short- and longrange

no, im not going tired to mention this

there is a buddha-statue in the game, so more egoless stuff should happen in cases like this, more friendship and even more strong happy tenno's with their EXCALIBUR-PRIME ! :-)

795.gif

@RitaVrataski
I'm of the opinion that if they release it only for their anniversary then it would still be limited enough to be worth the price since you can only ever get it once a year and then you have to wait till next year.
That would be worth 150 plat for a skin at that point. 

And there goes all my hope..lol

D:

I'm quite sure that it's just vaulted. The founders items are the only things that they've ever stated will never return. In fact, I find it highly Likely that the Proto armour will return for next years anniversary, along with something else (several people have brought up nemesis skin) to accompany it.

I passed on the proto skin because of thewonky color setups and you couldn't switch helmets. I wanted to use my prime or p endragon helmet but nope couldn't do that. Also my cosmetic set up for my excal prime looks the same as my normie excal. So other than maybe some bragging rights people really aren't missing out

Why is it whenever a limited time item comes out, people get this sense of entitlement? DE will more than likely pull it out some time or another, Founders and Closed Beta weapons should be the only things to not return, not a skin that you'll use a couple times then switch back to your Rhino Prime. I was playing when the Proto-Skin came out but due to me not understanding ANYTHING about the game at the time ( I seriously hope U14 keps its word on helping rookies) ,i missed out. If other people also have to pay the 150p if it re releases, why does it bother you?

Oy.  This.  Again.

GENERIC "I SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE..." DISCONTINUED/UNAVAILABLE ITEM POST TEMPLATE

"I think Digital Extremes should make [insert name of item you can't have here] available again, because I didn't get it and [insert argument that specifically doesn't sound like 'Because I'm Entitled To It' here].  I don't think it's fair that some people have it and I don't because [insert suggestion that amounts to 'Here's How DE Can Give Me What I Want And To Hell With People Who Disagree With Me' here].  I this suggestion is fair because [insert rationalization that doesn't look at any point of view, other then the poster's own, here]."

I know this sounds snarky, and I'm a little bit sorry about that.  But these arguments get tiring after a year and a half of reading them.  Yes, we know it stinks to miss out on something.  No, you aren't entitled to an item because you want it and blah blah blah.  Yes, if you're patient, you may -someday- see your Twinkie come out of the vault again for a short time.  Yes, you will miss it if you don't stay plugged in to the game.  No, if you miss it you still won't be entitled to it because you want it.

Next Unread Topic ->

Edited by PanUmbrian

Oy.  This.  Again.

GENERIC "I SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE..." DISCONTINUED/UNAVAILABLE ITEM POST TEMPLATE

"I think Digital Extremes should make [insert name of item you can't have here] available again, because I didn't get it and [insert argument that specifically doesn't sound like 'Because I'm Entitled To It' here].  I don't think it's fair that some people have it and I don't because [insert suggestion that amounts to 'Here's How DE Can Give Me What I Want And To Hell With People Who Disagree With Me' here].  I this suggestion is fair because [insert rationalization that doesn't look at any point of view, other then the poster's own, here]."

I know this sounds snarky, and I'm a little bit sorry about that.  But these arguments get tiring after a year and a half of reading them.  Yes, we know it stinks to miss out on something.  No, you aren't entitled to an item because you want it and blah blah blah.  Yes, if you're patient, you may -someday- see your Twinkie come out of the vault again for a short time.  Yes, you will miss it if you don't stay plugged in to the game.  No, if you miss it you still won't be entitled to it because you want it.

Next Unread Topic ->

+1 Sir +1

Sorry, but it was an exclusive limited-time offer for the open-beta anniversary. From what I've read and heard, there are no plans to offer it again.

Besides, it's a cosmetic. It's nowhere near as "serious" of an exclusive like founders gifts.

Im happy with this. To make a comparison, to me this skin was easier to get then the "Phased" or the "Rubedo" skins. And those were easy to get. But not for me :D 

edit: I have a phased vauban and thats it. Hope this eases the paint of suffering to those who didnt have the time to get the Proto Armor. 

Edited by Cpt_Atroxium