Possible New Frame?

DraginSamich

I think we need a cute frame. Maybe one that uses the power of love and deception. When it comes to the warframes nothing seems impossible right,if not that what other things could they do but I'm hoping we get a cute one in the future.

Mag is cute. why aren't you attracted to her?!

A unicorn warframe, that leaves behind a cute double rainbow and all the Grineer, Corpus or whatver just stop doing everything and start hugging each other, including the Tenno?

Well....

nope.

But we HAVE cute frames! Look at Nova or Mag! They are soooo adorable :3

I'm just thinking outside the box here.We could always use more warframe ideas and I'm just shooting in the dark. But it would be cool to see. Maybe some succubus warframe who can transform enemies into stronger slaves,but that might be a knock off of nyx and and nekros. 

Mag is cute. why aren't you attracted to her?!

Mag is only fun, if you really are in the need for loving.

I'm attracted to Valkyr, shes hot and sexy and I already have her as a wife, but If I had to be dirty I will have Nova too :3.

Mag she whuold be the One-night stand type of girl.

i was actually thinking of a corrupted warframe (was thinking of making a post about it) one that heals and stuff and that can transfor in a gaint monster like thing and that can deal dmge then so when she transforms all her abilities would change but im not out of the abilities yet 

Personally I love ember shes so "hot" hehe and I wouldn't say nova is cute but nyx and val are up there. but for a cute maybe she doesn't have to have love powers. We haven't seen earth and plant powers yet.Or possibly a bug eyed girl with insect powers and makes swarms of cute insects attack, who wouldn't want to see that.