Conclave Op!

Darknes01

I posted this because  conclve is a bit stupid when someone come with:penta,castanas,ogris,ignis and agstrum or weapons like these ones.Where is skill then?Everybody can play with this weapons and win.Also mods like quick-thinking,rage,reflex guard and reflection should me banned from conclave.I hope there will be no more conclave op in future.THANKS FOR ATENTION!

Edited by Darknes01

Yeah something needs to be done about AOE weapons in PVP, they're crazy OP.

Pretty much everything fully modded is crazy OP in conclave.

It isn't that hard to hit other people with hitscan weapons if your rig can run the game, quit kidding yourself.

People who run bows just put themselves at a mindless disadvantage, or advantage if they run thunderbolt I guess. 

Pretty much everything fully modded is crazy OP in conclave.

It isn't that hard to hit other people with hitscan weapons if your rig can run the game, quit kidding yourself.

People who run bows just put themselves at a mindless disadvantage, or advantage if they run thunderbolt I guess. 

1. No, "fully modded" costs a lot of conclave points, there are other arenas than Europa and Pluto where you'll have to make hard choices on what to bring.

With Penta you'll have 12 meters area of effect that can easily be modded to one-shot anyone ever without fail.

You can bring a penta to a conclave as low as jupiter and be at a ridiculous advantage in every sense and not need any skill to deal massive damage.

2. Yes if they stand still, like admittedly many newbies do, if not then it takes bit of spray and pray, it's not easy for everyone to aim at a target moving at 20-40 meters per second.

3. Not mindless. There's a thing called sportsmanship and challenging yourself, some want to kill, some want to test their skill, it's a matter of priorities.

Edited by Mastikator2