The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deactivate Switch Teleport On Players

ValeryViolette

There are just too many fµcked up ppl who abuse the fuckin' switch teleport skill from loki just to P!$$ off other ppl.

Simple solution: REMOVE THE POSSIBILITY TO USE SWITCH TELEPORT ON PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's fuckin annoying if u have some $&*&*#(%& ppl just running around, trying to get the worst position ever and than switch teleport with u - THE WHOLE GAME! Not killing a single enemy - just messing up with players. That can't be the purpose of this ability.

THAT HAS TO END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's fuckin annoying if u have some $&*&*#(%& ppl just running around, trying to get the worst position ever and than switch teleport with u - THE WHOLE GAME! Not killing a single enemy - just messing up with players. That can't be the purpose of this ability.

Nah, it's fun! :D

And only one of 10-20 Loki players do this.

@ Terrorist939 (very nais name btw ... )

So - u use the ability for what it was intended - could u please explain what it is what this ability is intended for? Cauz I really can't see ANY sense in switching place with other players.

@ AdunSaveMe

That option would do it - and I am not complaining like a children. Why should I be calm if I had 4 (FOUR!!) games in row where some idiot (always different idiot) just switch teleported players and that was all he/she did? I am sure u like being haressed - but there are ppl who don't.

@ SIDESTRE4M

Why should I leave when THEY misbehave?

@ ..atom..

A vote kick would be very nais to have (since I've expierenced that many ppl just afk the whole game and let other do the job) - but if ppl abuse the switch teleport I am 100% sure they will abuse vote kick too. So, the ability needs to be nerfed, so the trolls can't do it anymore and have no new toys to mess with - like that vote kick.

Nah, it's fun! :D

And only one of 10-20 Loki players do this.

FUN? Really? You must have a very strange idea what fun is. Cauz if u like running to the mobs, wanting to kill 'em and then WOOPS u r back where u came from, than u seem to be a rather strange person ;-)

There are just too many fµcked up ppl who abuse the fuckin' switch teleport skill from loki just to P!$$ off other ppl.

Simple solution: REMOVE THE POSSIBILITY TO USE SWITCH TELEPORT ON PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT HAS TO END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice way to voice your opinion. 

Now how often has this happened to you that you feel the need to post with downright rage? I haven't seen that many players do this with loki. If it is really bugging you during on mission, just leave. Simple as that. Or there could be an added feature in the options to disable abilities to yourself.

I also don't agree with a vote kick for the mere fact that it would become exploited. "oh you're mastery rank 3? Hm I don't like that, KICK" It would not be fair for other players. And you cannot say for sure that people won't use it in that manner. 

FUN? Really? You must have a very strange idea what fun is. Cauz if u like running to the mobs, wanting to kill 'em and then WOOPS u r back where u came from, than u seem to be a rather strange person ;-)

Yup, imo it's fun(btw, never used this ability myself). Atleast some player-to-player interactivity. :D

1. Use proper language. If you don't know how to write "people" or "nice" correctly - look it up in dictionary.
2. Stop swearing.
3. Stop being so agressive, get to the point and eplain the situation.
4. TL;DR: don't be like "u fkn w0t m8 ill rek u fcker i bngd ur mom!!!!!!!111onehundredeleven"
Maybe, MAYBE then we'll listen to your reason.

Votekick... I'm more afraid of abusing that than a TroloLoki, I stumble upon once in a year.

@ ..atom..

A vote kick would be very nais to have (since I've expierenced that many ppl just afk the whole game and let other do the job) - but if ppl abuse the switch teleport I am 100% sure they will abuse vote kick too. So, the ability needs to be nerfed, so the trolls can't do it anymore and have no new toys to mess with - like that vote kick.

i hear this argument all the time here. but how would one actually go about abusing vote kick tho? other games that i tried and have the option work out just fine. also if you talk nerf abilities how about ripline or bounce pad? those are abusable too but like switch teleport can be so useful in the right hands. 

those are abusable too but like switch teleport can be so useful in the right hands.

I was saved few times by Loki while was stuck in a horde of enemies, and one time while I was stuck in a wall. And I was "trolled" by this ability only once, and not for a long time(5-6 teleportations, or so).

Imho, this ability must be buffed, for example, by adding a shockwave from Loki after teleportation is done.

Edited by (PS4)RusStarik

i hear this argument all the time here. but how would one actually go about abusing vote kick tho? other games that i tried and have the option work out just fine. 

Really? Well now how do those games go about using a vote kick? I find that in this game where there is lots of talk about "OP frames and weapons" that players would selectively kick any player if they feel they have, in their minds, a "crappy" frame or loadout. Elitist would go crazy with power now wouldn't they?

Really? Well now how do those games go about using a vote kick? I find that in this game where there is lots of talk about "OP frames and weapons" that players would selectively kick any player if they feel they have, in their minds, a "crappy" frame or loadout. Elitist would go crazy with power now wouldn't they?

Indeed, and don't forget about racial/nation intolerance and etc. Edited by (PS4)RusStarik