Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kickbot Phrases

summitslaughter

I got Kickbot to do what is love, but he wouldn't do it more than once. The response was also nearly instantaneous, like as soon as I hit "enter" he responded.

Vm9YOvG.png

I dare you all to click this only to have the song stuck in your head like I have for the past 24 hours.  Sideways headbanging enabled.  Prepare your necks for the reckoning!!!

I remember during the event leading up to update 13, DE handed out a potato of each color and a forma. The first alert was bugged for a lot of players and didnt give out the blue potato it promised so DE ran a fresh one. Well of course being the lucky potato grubber that  I am, I got blues from both alerts. Afterwards, I asked Kickbot, "Kickbot, I got catalysts form both the alerts. Can you take one away from me so it's fair?"  Kickbot immediately responded with, "Well If you're feeling guilty, put one on the Lato."

Me: What is the best place to farm gallium?

Kickbot: Market has 100% drop-rate for gallium.

Found by: Snakeslicer

You Type: Where can I find the stormbringer mod?

DE Kickbot response: I wish I had that :(

not sure about actual kickbot response. It was a couple months ago . It's something along those lines.

1st one confirmed

Second one can't seem to replicate, but will try again later. Added to unproven. If you can snap a screenshot, it will be moved on over ;)