Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will The Planets Be Correct With Update 14?

Guest Tehnoobshow

@OP I am definitely OCD and have my fair share of complaints about things for sure!-- But I feel like this is taking it a step too far for the UI programmers-- Especially since the new star chart looks like it is going to be just 1 giant circle around your warframe inside the ship "which looks absolutely EPIC in my opinion"

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012

Guest Tehnoobshow

U wot m8?

What am I sitting on while I type this, then? A conveniently shaped asteroid?

I think he means that the Earth is flat and planets are things that float in the sky above the Earth.

It might be true that something called xyz exists but that doesn't make it a planet. Earth for example is not a planet, just for your information

Are you [censored] [censored so hard]?

Ahem.

I don't like the new UI. While the old (current) one has its downsides *cough*scientific accuracy*cough*, it's still easier to find planets using their distance to the sun.

I would MUCH prefer a more accurate orbital map, with the satellites orbiting their planet and the dwarf planets at the right location.

The fact that there's like four mars recolors around won't help the new UI (unless that particular... problem has been fixed)

Phobos

GNiiiiiiii

I have made several posts about that already. Never swallowed that Phobos got a tileset better suited for Mars. Nor that phobos got a tileset at all and titan&co are still individual nodes, while phobos is the size of the "grineer mining asteroid".

It might be true that something called xyz exists but that doesn't make it a planet. Earth for example is not a planet, just for your information

What is it then? A giant ball of rice krispies? An old lady's collection of caramels that got seriously out of hand? I would really like to hear your definition of "planet". Sure, you're correct in saying that not all the locations on the warframe star map are planets, but they all exist in real life!

Planet shows up 82 times in the wikipedia article for "Earth." I understand you think you're a "troll" but that involves saying something will believe.

Guest Tehnoobshow

But, if it was to scale, how would I click on Pluto or any of the moons?

I never said it should be completely to scale. I'd be happy as long as the planet are relatively sized (i.e. Jupiter is significantly larger than all the other planets, Eris is bigger than Pluto etc.)