Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Stealing Corpus Tech?

Ganglius

Possibly, the Grineer HAVE been trying to develop energy weapons with those Mining Machines you find in some Sabotage missions (How mining has to do with energy I have no idea). A certain room in the Grineer Galleon tileset has a inactive Jackal standing in it.

And all of this makes even more sense ever since the conflict between the Grineer and Corpus has taken a peak (with Gradivus Dilemma). Since the Corpus pretty much had a monopoly over weapon trades, the Grineer had to start making more things on their own. They obviously acknowledge that the Corpus have superior tech, so it's natural for them to try salvaging things from them.

Edited by Casardis

Possibly, the Grineer HAVE been trying to develop energy weapons with those Mining Machines you find in some Sabotage missions (How mining has to do with energy I have no idea).

The Corpus use Gallium in their weapon technology (possibly Fieldron, I don't remember that well). Gallium is a transition metal on the periodic table, thus is found in the earth. The Grineer are mining asteroids for Gallium, which will result in energy weapons.

Jumping to assumptions here but I think they're trophies of a Grineer commanding officer as just below the Osprey and Fusion Moa there are parts of Corpus Crewmen helmets also on display. The fact that the room is larger than the other Grineer quarters and only features 1 bed rather than the bunk beds that are in the other rooms adds further credence to this idea. :)

Maybe a boss for Earth that drops Neurodes. Some sorta MK-1 experiemental boss for the Grineer using Corpus nonsense.

Maybe some Grineer boss that uses Corpus shield technology that uses some sorta chemical/energy hybrid weapon, and he drops the BP for it, as well as he can be farmed for Neurodes because I am SICK of not finding these things.

Despise the fact that Grineer are pretty xenophobic and rascist towards anything but themselves, they are pretty open to doing hybrid tech, such as Orokin, or anything to improve there fighting capability. 

Actually the only Grineer boss who uses Technology outside of the Grineer is Vor who may or may not be under the corruption of whaever controls the Oroking through his Key. Other bossess use pure Grineer tech like Sargas Ruk, Kela and Krill.