Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Minigun/dual Minigun

GStonez

Well we got a supra why cant we have a tenno minigun or dual minigun I know its a lot to ask but i just feel we need something that boosts violence and this tenno minigun will do the trick but we do not make it strong it should be fairly weak putting a max serration and split chamber should boost its damage to a certain extent but not too much to be op or if we want it to be op we can let it fire lets say a water element or something of the sort................. and the ammo should be kinda like those old action films strapped across the chest or falling down or something............I just long for some more macho man stuff in WARFRAME lol share your thoughts and yes I dont feel like punctuation screw that for you grammar nazis gives yall a lot of openings to take advantage of 

Boosting violence, always a good idea.

To be on topic though, I'm not opposed to the idea. We do have the Surpra, as you've mentioned and then comes in the Gorgon. I guess a Tenno variant of those doesn't sound too bad, we have a Tenno variant of most of the Grineer/Corpus weapons.

I want more gore and supra, dual cestra and gorgon just is not giving the proper feel anymore also this will give me and my alliance members who are killing maniacs something to do 

and i just want to shoot stuff

So...

The 

Mininigun?

Two miniguns taped together, just like the Brataton?

No we are not taping this one together lol they are going to be in each hand lets say two miniguns like what nemesis used but the ammo connect together making them share the same ammo chain