Looks Like Pvp Solar Rails Are Going In :(

Well i am adopting the wait and see approach. Considering DE has had time to fix stuff after conclaves, we might see a few specific PVP Balance Changes come out with U14.

What i am more interested in is the reward structuring and how dark sectors will work now.

I.E. will there will be exponentially greater credits since its against players instead of AI or will it just be for the challenge.

Also considering each time we did a PvE mission, the oppositions solar rail would lose health. Will there be a different percentage of damage done to the solar rails for PvP and PvE? Asking since normally Mobile Defense missions are completed in 5 mins or so. I think it was mentioned in one of the devstreams that PvP might be 10 mins+(need to find the exact saying,I might be wrong)

hilarious

QQ about DS/rails becuz erybody hates running the missions, QQ about the competitive-ness of an intentionally competitive DS/rail system (ensuing mega-drama and clan/alliance fallout)

DE introduces new competitive mission design to go along with the competitive nature of the DS/rail system

moar QQ about the new mission type before its even ingame =/

srsly, why do the anti-pvp crowd QQ SO MUCH?!?!?!

hilarious

QQ about DS/rails becuz erybody hates running the missions, QQ about the competitive-ness of an intentionally competitive DS/rail system (ensuing mega-drama and clan/alliance fallout)

DE introduces new competitive mission design to go along with the competitive nature of the DS/rail system

moar QQ about the new mission type before its even ingame =/

srsly, why do the anti-pvp crowd QQ SO MUCH?!?!?!

They are in the comfort zone, without competition. 

For everyone QQing over PVP: Don't play it if you don't want to.

For everyone saying it will be unballanced: Play it before you complain. -.-

For everyone looking forward to it: can't wait to play with you. ^.^

Everyone complaining about how this fits into Lore: -facepalm- Also, we are maintaining ballance amount ourselfs. >;) (lol)

Also before you can complain about PVP lore, Warframe has to have legit lore. X-x

Seriously, the Anti PVP crowd in warframe is 5x worse then the PVP crowd. -.- That is the opposite of every other Multiplayer game. :/

Edited by Feallike

I can do that, if they don't nerf everything because its not working for pvp, the real reason why I am annoyed, they say it wont affect pve but it already started to nerf stuff because pvp kiddies whine for nerfs all the time.

I can do that, if they don't nerf everything because its not working for pvp, the real reason why I am annoyed, they say it wont affect pve but it already started to nerf stuff because pvp kiddies whine for nerfs all the time.

This is just...what did they nerf for PvP? You know PvP already has separate stats, right?

This is just...what did they nerf for PvP? You know PvP already has separate stats, right?

Loki invis changes, frost bubble, nova m prime, thats the thing they say they are separate but its not true, pvp as an effect on pve eventho they say it doesn't, imo nothing good can come from pvp but that's just me, anyways I won't ever need plat so I'm done here, I'll leave you guys your pvp threads.

Loki invis changes, frost bubble, nova m prime, thats the thing they say they are separate but its not true, pvp as an effect on pve eventho they say it doesn't, imo nothing good can come from pvp but that's just me, anyways I won't ever need plat so I'm done here, I'll leave you guys your pvp threads.

All of those things were balanced for PvE play -_-

Anyways, good job being super mature about all this.

Awwww c'mon moderators, why u deleted Tr1ples1xer toxic posts? You should leave there for every one to see, where the toxicity and immaturity comes from. :)

They can change things only on PvP.

These things were balanced on PvE, it was not a call from PvP players. It was a global nerf.

Edited by RexSol

Thread cleaned. Keep it civil and clean. No one is making anyone play PVP. If you don't like it, ignore it. But bashing it and the people who enjoy it... that's not respectful.

Thread cleaned. Keep it civil and clean. No one is making anyone play PVP. If you don't like it, ignore it. But bashing it and the people who enjoy it... that's not respectful.

ah come on.. you could have kept my post.. it was witty just a bit

Touché. Every tenno is basically playing the same "storyline", it's a game afterall.

Hey I just thought about something : why don't we have different stories for the quest/story mode for each frame (even little variations,comical situations for Loki,a dramatic evasion for Valkyr,and so on...)? That'd be great! And the misterious codex entries show that they can make something interesting...

Edited by unknow99