Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Iron Requiem: We Help You Shoot People.

Cptcuddlybuns

Are you tired of being alone? Tired of stapling your nether regions together after a mission because someone was teabagging a Kubrow in the corner? Or do you just feel that you don't have enough chat tabs? If so, The Iron Requiem is the place for you! (edit: we're now a storm clan!) who welcomes all, no matter how noobly. Need a place to rest your head? Want help, but every time you go to region chat you come out feeling..dirty? Then reply, send a message, or shout from your nearest rooftop. 

All Research labs completed

All non-rail research completed

Active member of "Scions of the Void" alliance

Some of our members are known to tell jokes. Good ones. 

Edited by Cptcuddlybuns

Hello good sir,

I've been playing for about a week now, and i don't think i'll get too far without a clan. So i'd love to join.

quick edit: IGN same as forum username. I'm at Mastery Rank 2.

Edited by MechanizedShark

OK Cptcuddlybuns

I am so tired of stapling my nether regions due to such copious teabagging  only having 3 chat tabs is bringing me down and don't even get me started on trying to find a good team. So consider me shouting from my nearest rooftop..... "invite me pls!!"  IGN felarion  

Edited by Felarion

I like the cut of your jib. I am rather noobly and would be very appreciative of an invite to your fine guild. Although I do not possess skill in abundance I can promise you that I will refrain from using ethnic slurs, comport myself like a gentleman, and decline to foment any sort of insurrection. If all that isn't enough to entice you then I don't know what will.

Username is cpate

I would love to join you guys! I played a TON on the PS4 (mastery rank 13) and got warframe for my PC when I got it built but haven't been playing because I have no one to play with :(

I haven't stapled my nether regions per say.. Is hot gluing enough to qualify me?..

Username is Lawnboy072

Edited by LawnBoy072

hey, im rather new. however, i need a clan, for who can get by without one?

i play as a volt currently.

my bow is at your disposal

IGN ShadowofBlades

Volts and Bows. Everything a growing clan needs. Welcome aboard. 

Hey, I just started last week and am looking for a clan (hopefully casual). I can't promise that I'll be consistantly active (though I an now), but I'll be on when I can be.

IGN is same as forum name. Rank 2.

We enjoy having the n00bs join up! They always do the grunt wo-are valued members of the team. *ekhem*. Have fun. 

Edited by Cptcuddlybuns