The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small Clan

(PSN)thrasher910

Small trying find alliances

Hello Tenno, this is Saryn responding to your inquiry. We are also a small Clan and that is how we plan on keeping it. We have 4 people who have made our Dojo a home. We broke away from a clan of over 900 Tenno and have almost all research done in the Dojo. In the future if you wish to form an alliance with us, we would be honored to help in any way we can. 

Me and one other Tenno have created everything in the Dojo, with the generous donations of our fellow brethren. We will soon begin recruiting, but are always searching for a friendly and beneficial Alliance. 

Just to let you know a little background on Me and my fellow Tenno......we are not new. This is the third Clan we have started, because all in the past have lost what is most important to us.......each other.......

This war is claiming many lives Tenno........and I fear if we do not come together soon, we all shall perish. In the immortalized words of my Brother Rhino, "War is simple. Family is complicated. We have been given Solar Rails to keep watch over the Galaxy, but all it has brought to our doorstep is bloodshed. Family is complicated."

Whether as friend or foe I pray you find peace amongst the stars.

-Saryn

"I have a rising clan. Just branched off of the Wanksters (HUGE MOON CLAN). Right now, we have nine members in a Shadow Clan. Our nine members go on daily and we run T4's, Vay Hek, ODs. We would love to join up. We have an alliance already made called "The Axis" referring to the famous Axis Powers of WW2. Anyways, I'm online at the moment. If you log and I'm off, message me.

Swaggy__Daddy (Two underscores)"

To the both of you looking for an alliance... We hope to see you soon!

• 2 weeks later...