Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Mods Do You Hate That Everyone Uses?

zooke90909

Rush and overextended. Rush promotes abandoning teammates in a coop game and overextended on certain warframes is toxic gameplay (frost snowglobe, nova molecular prime, etc).

Flow and vigor aren't a problem like above but people seem to think they replace streamline and vitality/redirection respectively.

People also have to keep in mind, maybe someone is speed running because RNG is being a B@#%^ and they're tired of seeing the same exact tileset over and over I (Refer to Sgt. Ruk Orokin Cell farming if you think you've never speed ran). I personally speed run when it gets super monogamous, and really if it's not a new tileset, why would i waste time seeing stuff I've seen over and over?  The Void desperately needs a new tileset as the rooms are implanted into my mind. Sorry to vent, but i just don't like it when people say they hate speed runners, but choose to still PUG matches, and not to mention they have no idea how many times that person has ran that specific node or Key.

If the person is running so far ahead of a team he/she obviously doesn't need a team.

Why is the rusher in a pug match?

Anyway, I have to agree that Rush is the most overrated mod, your better off with a coptering melee weapon if you want to go fast.

Funny, I only use rush on Vanguard rhino prime, and only with shield flux because that makes you able to do otherwise impossible things. Normally it's pretty useless, but with that combo you can ignore life support capsule hunting. You're always there on time.

I find myself not caring what other people use as long as it works for them.

People also have to keep in mind, maybe someone is speed running because RNG is being a B@#%^ and they're tired of seeing the same exact tileset over and over I (Refer to Sgt. Ruk Orokin Cell farming if you think you've never speed ran). I personally speed run when it gets super monogamous, and really if it's not a new tileset, why would i waste time seeing stuff I've seen over and over?  The Void desperately needs a new tileset as the rooms are implanted into my mind. Sorry to vent, but i just don't like it when people say they hate speed runners, but choose to still PUG matches, and not to mention they have no idea how many times that person has ran that specific node or Key.

a) Set your session to solo/private if you want to speed run and solo everything so that you don't ruin others' fun. You know other people are also trying to enjoy the game? PUGs are for people who are actually playing the game.

b) Coptering is already fast enough for pretty much everything. Coptering and rush is a huge overkill - especially when you're in a team.

Not talking about tower/void stuff. Mainly the sessions people can join in. I never had this annoyance in planned groups since you know what's up. As for alerts, you can just do coptering and sliding. Rush is just overkill for me. You'll end up waiting the whole time at extraction point anyway.

Edited by zoffmode

Just like the title says. What mod/mods do you hate that everyone else seems to love?

For me it is Quick Return on a Glaive/Glaive Prime. It seems like most people love having a one bounce Glaive, but I love having my Glaive Prime having a long throw time.

Welp, thanks for reading, commenting, Subscri... I mean...

Edit: Okay, I don't mean what mod you hate just because others love it. I just meant what mod that you dislike/hate, yet everyone seems to love it.

Multi-Shot.

it remove all bullet sponge-ness in enemy npc!

redirection

vitality

serration

WTH ?

why do you even play the game ?

Threads like these really baffle my mind, why are you guys playing WF if you hate every ability and every mod FFS.

I enjoy all mods and encourage people going fast parkouring and dealing massive amounts of damage, we are all tennos afterall, all fighting for the same cause.

Generally everyone uses what they like and that's okay, however to say something that inherently pertains to the topic I'm not fond of Redirection by any merit.  It seems like everyone and their dog utilizes the mod and, while I do understand its uses, the mod is vastly overrated.  Some/many even go as far as to say it's required which is pretty much pure fallacy.

So I don't hate peeps for using Redirection just to throw that in there, I hate Redirection itself for creating the odd mindset it has in so many players.

I hate it when people use the "What-is-grammar" mod and especially the "Chat-doesn't-exist" mod

I can't uninstall the "Chat-doesn't'-exist" mod.  It seems as though I'll never understand the joys or lack thereof of recruiting teams or running key while always being able to get a team going.  Looks like it's solo once again.

WTH ?

why do you even play the game ?

Threads like these really baffle my mind, why are you guys playing WF if you hate every ability and every mod FFS.

I enjoy all mods and encourage people going fast parkouring and dealing massive amounts of damage, we are all tennos afterall, all fighting for the same cause.

you had me going till the very last line. You, Sir... are not correct

Generally everyone uses what they like and that's okay, however to say something that inherently pertains to the topic I'm not fond of Redirection by any merit.  It seems like everyone and their dog utilizes the mod and, while I do understand its uses, the mod is vastly overrated.  Some/many even go as far as to say it's required which is pretty much pure fallacy.

So I don't hate peeps for using Redirection just to throw that in there, I hate Redirection itself for creating the odd mindset it has in so many players.

I don't want to get too off topic, but why don't you like Redirection? Do you use Vitality instead?

The frames I play generally have low hp and it's often easier to increase shields so the damage done regenerates rather than take health damage that can only be recovered under limited circumstances.

Always willing to hear a perspective to improve a build though.