Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Color Pallete

zellers4

I was wondering if we might every get one of these. These faded gold (maybe bronze) colors would be really nice to have. Of course i don't think there would be enough to make a full color pallet but it could be presented at us as maybe half the cost like 45 plat or maybe 50 plat. Heck if they wanted to make this a full color pallet throw regular gold in there to make it a little shiny or maybe just a solid gold that is not yellow.

By what everyone has said i see your point. But maybe it does not have to be metallic at all just strait the colors. I might like to have a bronze or maybe even a gold that is not metallic or maybe a silver. 

Edit: The silver would (ofc) have to have some resemblance of being shiny or metallic to change it from gray.

Edited by Darksamurai555

Try the fire colour pallet, one of the colour looks gold to me, and I use it all the time.

Edit: As for "dim gold", try the Classic Satuated pallet, Smoke pallet for black and white.

Edited by PachTrick

Reb already said no metallic color pallets or prime pallets

One of DE's art people said that metallic stuff just isnt possible with the normal meshes (but they may be working on that).

Pretty sure DE said no to a prime colour pallet or a pallete with gold on it, so that people cant colour weapons to look prime.

I like how 3 Prime Warframes said no to the prime color pallete.

I find it funny that all but three people in this thread are primed.

On topic: No, We don't need people golding up their frames to make new players think that Ash or Saryn Prime are out. Or make people think that they themselves are prime.

Edited by Armouredhunter

Try the fire colour pallet, one of the colour looks gold to me, and I use it all the time.

Edit: As for "dim gold", try the Classic Satuated pallet, Smoke pallet for black and white.

Edit: The silver would (ofc) have to have some resemblance of being shiny or metallic to change it from gray.

I have the Smoke pallet but it would be nice to have a shiny silver. But i really doubt they are going to give us that. =/

Founders-only metallic colour packs! That'll solve it.

Do you want ultimate chaos to spread within the game?

Agreed. Just imagine a Warframe made out of solid gold, and maybe a bit extra gold if primed.

49922607.jpg

Edited by Ayliax

How would a paint make a Non-Prime Warframe look like a Prime Warframe?

Would the paint magically give them all the extra doodads and ornaments, too, or something?

Thus I reference to the new players who don't know, see the gold stuff, hear the word prime everywhere and think "If it's gold then it's prime"

To be fair, this wouldn't happen very much and would be more like an "Oh. Silly me" moment.

I'm against the idea of the metallic gold being a readily available colour for everything but I admit the reason I gave is silly to say the least.

I was wondering if we might every get one of these. These faded gold (maybe bronze) colors would be really nice to have. Of course i don't think there would be enough to make a full color pallet but it could be presented at us as maybe half the cost like 45 plat or maybe 50 plat. Heck if they wanted to make this a full color pallet throw regular gold in there to make it a little shiny or maybe just a solid gold that is not yellow.

Spray on painted BLING just doesn't look as good as the real

Spray on painted BLING just doesn't look as good as the real

I think too many people would be running around with their solid gold somas, mareloks, and dakra primes while rolling a solid gold rhino prime with a solid gold ironskin active. Before you know it we have this:

b71862a30cb42455a7b7aafef31929bc13516574