Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Homeless Tenno

Semshol

Heard us Tenno are getting a ship. I don't know how many of you guys are excited for it, but I kinda like being homeless, everything accessible by clicking rather than moving. I guess I'm just lazy that way lol.

Do I really have to move around a ship? And use a mod bench? Because I'm changing my Tenno name to Issac Clarke if I have to lol.

Anyway. I also heard rumors about changes to the mod system, please tell me that ain't real because I just maxed my heavy calibre and it took days...

On the plus side, I am looking forward to kubrows, just closed a big deal and I'm ready to buy 4000 plats to pimp my dog.

Heard us Tenno are getting a ship. I don't know how many of you guys are excited for it, but I kinda like being homeless, everything accessible by clicking rather than moving. I guess I'm just lazy that way lol.

Do I really have to move around a ship? And use a mod bench? Because I'm changing my Tenno name to Issac Clarke if I have to lol.

Anyway. I also heard rumors about changes to the mod system, please tell me that ain't real because I just maxed my heavy calibre and it took days...

On the plus side, I am looking forward to kubrows, just closed a big deal and I'm ready to buy 4000 plats to pimp my dog.

you did not watch any dev steams did you.

im not helping you now.

In short, no. All of the UI functionality of your ship will be accessible directly from the palm of your hand. Literally. No walking required.

I think you should change your tenno name to Stephen Hawkings 3:)

Edited by White-Miphf

Nah I don't watch the streams, I just get info from people in chat,

So glad to know there is no walking involved.

And man, if I was Stephen Hawking, I would have to be like the Lotus or something, rather than a Tenno, use my brain instead of my body. I figured Isaac Clarke suited it more since I have to use the mod bench like every time I want to do something...and those weird sales terminals. Lol I can't imagine if the market place turned into one of those.

I would love to see the infested looking more frightening though and chopping you in half...and eating your head....yeah I think crave dead space right about now.

Nah I don't watch the streams, I just get info from people in chat,

So glad to know there is no walking involved.

And man, if I was Stephen Hawking, I would have to be like the Lotus or something, rather than a Tenno, use my brain instead of my body. I figured Isaac Clarke suited it more since I have to use the mod bench like every time I want to do something...and those weird sales terminals. Lol I can't imagine if the market place turned into one of those.

I would love to see the infested looking more frightening though and chopping you in half...and eating your head....yeah I think crave dead space right about now.

Not watch the streams???? It's info directly from devs and the post it on YouTube after you have no excuse don't listen to other ppls info when u have the source infront of you!!

@ Semshol ... "Issac Clark", eh?  LOL!!  Why not the "Proteus"?

"Workbenches"  LOL again ... More grinding, more polishing and more tinkering and for what?  What I say?  Less smashing, less smacking and less time

That said, how much gameplay is enhanced by the Tenno ship all depends upon the game mechanics

Wonder if Clans have to get Winnebago versions and Alliances have to get passenger trains ...