Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Force Change Option For Power Colors

uppertiggy

ok sounds totaly weird and most folks will probably wondering wtf is up with the thread title but its pretty simple really, i would like the option to force change some select colors into something else with some of the weapons pretty much for those useing Neon pink or neon purple for there amprex or phage where it REALLY does hurt the eyes seeing that neon pink everywhere.

i would be soooo sooo greatfull if i could do this.

I think rather not, people are free to choose their colors and some spent plat for their sets, we're not in Nazi Germany here.

Color freedom for everyone!

I think he means just for the player personally, so you would see say blue, but the person actually using the colour would see luminescent pink.

I think he means just for the player personally, so you would see say blue, but the person actually using the colour would see luminescent pink.

You got a point with this, but wouldnt that defeat the sense of color packs completely, when nobody can admire the beauty of my valentine rhino skin (yes, I made one for valentines day, because I love very single one of you)? I mean, complaining what colors others have is like complaing about what food others order in a restaurant.

what im saying if for just the person be able to decide whether he sees seizure inducing luminescence as seeing powers and wepaons that jump from enemy to enemy for some of us at least gives us quite a headache and i have had to look away from the screen for a bit mid mission it can get pretty bad but i will try see about bloom and the like as suggested.