Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Ifs:freeze

LasersGoPewPew

It should literally be Ember's Fire Ball but with the freezing effect instead of a burn effect and a smaller AOE. 

Well, I think it should definitely be able to affect up to 5 targets. Remove the damaging aspect of it, and remove the cancellation on 300 health damage, instead, cancel at 50% health while leaving a lingering slow effect. Then it would be a truly great 1st ability.

Well, I think it should definitely be able to affect up to 5 targets. Remove the damaging aspect of it, and remove the cancellation on 300 health damage, instead, cancel at 50% health while leaving a lingering slow effect. Then it would be a truly great 1st ability.

Fire Ball can hit as many targets as there are enemies in its AOE.  A direct hit guarantees a burn and aoe damage has a 50% chance of burning.  Apply the same logic to Freeze and I think it would fix its issues.  The 300 hp limit on damage should probably scale up with mod level and be affected by strength mods. 

Fire Ball can hit as many targets as there are enemies in its AOE.  A direct hit guarantees a burn and aoe damage has a 50% chance of burning.  Apply the same logic to Freeze and I think it would fix its issues.  The 300 hp limit on damage should probably scale up with mod level and be affected by strength mods. 

Yes, definitely, or at least make it a percentage of health modified by strength mods. Flat values limit its utility and scalability. Building Frost around power strength brings him to more of a caster role than a defensive warlock.