Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Mods Upgrading Worth It? (Regen, Guardian, Warrior Ect)

MrParadise

Question

hey all, my question is if the mods with static text such as regen (If Sentinel is killed he will regenerate once.) are worht upgrading. i ask this because they show no change in text and in the wiki under mods it says NA under the stats meaning there is no change? does this mean it a waste of mod points, mods and money to upgrade them?

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mods

6 answers to this question

Regen is currently pointless to upgrade.

Guardian increases the amount of Shields your Sentinel restores when yours run out (Starts at 50%, adds 10% per level, to restore 100% when maxed)

Warrior increases the range that your Wyrm will attack other enemies in, if I recall correctly. Same as Revenge.

Cloak increases the range that your Shade will activate said ability in. You don't have to be as close, essentially.

I can't speak for Crowd Dispersion, since I've never used it, but I would tentatively assume range upgrades.

The other stat increasing mods (Steel Fiber, Redirection, Vitality) are pretty self-explanatory from there.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

Regen is currently pointless to upgrade.

The other stat increasing mods (Steel Fiber, Redirection, Vitality) are pretty self-explanatory from there.

Does Steel Fiber work properly? I've heard people say it's on the same boat with Regen.

And is it true that Warrior also increases the damage of Wyrm? Or range is the only thing?