Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Couple Of Newbie Questions

GholaNamedHayt

Question

So I've only been playing maybe two weeks or so and I've got a handful of questions that have been on my mind recently so here they are.

1) How can I donate resources to my clan? I found the vault in the dojo, but I can only seem to donate credits and that's it.

2) After a survival mission there's often a series of points next to the number of credits I earned. I'm assuming these are some kind of "survival points". What do they go towards/what are they for/how can I track them?

3) Does setting a mission to solo mode change the difficulty at all? I'm trying to access more of the star map but a lot of these missions are kicking my butt and no one else seems to be doing them so I'm stuck doing them solo. For that matter, any suggestions on getting through them?

4) Where does one acquire argon crystals?

5) What does boosting the regen mod for sentries do? Make them regen more times per mission?

Thanks!

8 answers to this question

1) directly to rooms/items in construction

2) remains of survival event scoring, 1s = 1 point, not used at the moment

4) Randomly in Void

5)% of health revived with, search http://warframe.wikia.com for details

Edit:

Regarding 3)

I remember reading about difficulty scaling per squad member but I can't find source so it may not be true/accurate.

How to deal with it?

- Upgrade your gear (better weapons and mods)

- Recruitment chat channel, ask for help

- Get a clan, ask for help

Warframe ain't really a solo-friendly game, it's much easier in a group.

Edited by Shifted

1. you can only donate to rooms or researchers, which need the donation .... so no direct donating to the clan itself

2. 1 point = 1 second ... nothing more

3. normally less npc spawns but all focus on you and dont swich target .... and yeah its a bit harder mostly defences, mobile defs and intercepts ( why would one solo them ? )

4.void ... drop like every ress there, its just rare

5. it allways revive him only once but the higher the mods the more HP he get back ... 90% on max ... not sure

Guest Tehnoobshow

3. You pretty much have to be overpowered in order to solo Defense and Mobile Defense missions in this game (kill enemies in 1 shot).

5. Increases the amount of health your sentinel has when it regens (96% of full health at max rank)

3) I think enemy spawnrates are reduced

I have a question: Do you know you have a limited amount of storage for Warframes and Weapons?

2 frame slots and 6 (or 8 over a year ago now ><)weapons slots but you can buy the for plat -> 1 frame slot 20 plat; 2 weap slots 12p

Edited by Dekoser

Further (more random) questions.

1) What's the big deal with Crimson Dervish? I see everyone wanting it. What makes it, out of all the stance mods, so special?

2) Why does no one use voice chat? In nearly ninety hours of play time I've never once heard someone use it.

3) If I were to change the keybindings, is it possible to block/channel/melee combo without actually switching to my melee weapon? Or does it have to be the only thing in my hands for me to do any of that?

Guest Tehnoobshow

Further (more random) questions.

1) What's the big deal with Crimson Dervish? I see everyone wanting it. What makes it, out of all the stance mods, so special?

2) Why does no one use voice chat? In nearly ninety hours of play time I've never once heard someone use it.

3) If I were to change the keybindings, is it possible to block/channel/melee combo without actually switching to my melee weapon? Or does it have to be the only thing in my hands for me to do any of that?

2. Because a lot of girls play this game and don't want to have "%&#036;# OR GTFO" screamed at them all the time.

3. Nope you have to have your melee weapon equipped.