Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is Ash Still Bugged?

Guillermo55

I can't use Ash and really miss using this warframe.  I still am falling through the map and dying and stuck above everyone else and can't leave.  Bladestorm continues to drive me up the wall with all the failures.  Is there some kind of date for fixing all the bugs with Ash so I can at least hope for the future?

Guillermo55

Why anyone still using Ash?

Cuz people like him and they use him well. So please don't bash on other frames just because you don't like them.

Also I dont have any problems with Ash. Very rarely do I have any glitch problems.

Cuz people like him and they use him well. So please don't bash on other frames just because you don't like them.

Also I dont have any problems with Ash. Very rarely do I have any glitch problems.

Ash was my first crafted warframe. De(L) changed his abilities so many times,

And yes he sucks. you can go to solo with him because he looks cool but at the moment there is no place for ash in a team.

Edited by IKADIXA

And yes he sucks. you can go to solo with him because he looks cool but at the moment there is no place for ash in a team.

I have been using him to help melt down Ancients and the like on defence maps. Full ranged Blade Storm does a good enough job for the teams I'm with.

Thanks for the heads up Rebecca.  While this is my first post I have been playing for quite awhile.  Most everything that goes wrong is usually corrected pretty quickly.  This is the only bug that really gets under my skin as I do love playing Ash and seems ever since the update where Ash got friends to help kill faster, I have had these issues. 

I will work on reporting these issues directly to the post you referred.  Hopefully it will help get things going again for Ash as I really enjoy playing him.

Regards,

Guillermo55

Dont get that falling-out often (like once in ~5hrs of playing Ash during 2 weeks) I think its related to holes in the maps (like that one place in the void with 'aquariums' and lasers between them

There is no organised team when you play pubs and Ash carries hard as a DD and saving squishies. 

i still got the "stuck in blade stormù view bug"

but i actually quitted using ash until they remoove auto aim from shuriken  (how i am suposed to head shoot?)

and ofc until he learn how to teleport properly without targeting stuff

Also Ash use a smoke bomb preventing him to activate his smoke screen in air

how does it make sense? why he have to use a smoke bomb when Tenno can use The frame power

Also he got blades... but geez Why dont we send Two clone doing blade storm and let our main ASh using his blade at  will during the skill duration? idk

in short Ash allways feel like lacking of versatility and control

Edited by Tsoe

Have to agree here. I use Ash fairly often and I never seem to have these sort of issues... if anything I get "stuck" more with other frames because I happened to slide under something or fling myself into something on an awkward angle.

Ash is extremely powerful in capable hands.  I have fallen through the map at least 3 times during bladestorm in tower missions. (Still farming for that Loki P helm.)  I think it has to do with attacking enemies already stuck in a wall or something.  Can't figure out how to replicate it.