Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Tenno Blind?

Aramanth

For the helmets I've seen (and I'm including the Lotus too), the Tenno don't have eyes or visors for eyes.  Mag sorta does and a couple other frames have what I assume are eyes, but for the most part their helmets are faceless and other times I don't know how they would see out of them.

For the helmets I've seen (and I'm including the Lotus too), the Tenno don't have eyes or visors for eyes.  Mag sorta does and a couple other frames have what I assume are eyes, but for the most part their helmets are faceless and other times I don't know how they would see out of them.

I choose to believe that they have like a hologram type thing inside the suit. I think this only because they can interchange the suit/armor they are wearing. This would make sense on our level because they can see how much ammo/health/energy they have left to use. =)

Microscopic sensors and either projection/display in the helmet/eyes or direct nerve connection.

I assume at least some of the tiny lights on their bodies and weapons are those sensors.

Edited by KriLL3

Pretty much what other people have said. Some kind of neural connection. The suit has a bunch of sensors, some of them probably optic, and the tenno get the information from those sensors fed directly into their brains somehow. Magic orokin technology.

Also, Wolf, why do you say Banshee is supposedly blind? Having sonar doesn't mean she's blind, if that's your basis. I'm just curious.

Pretty much what other people have said. Some kind of neural connection. The suit has a bunch of sensors, some of them probably optic, and the tenno get the information from those sensors fed directly into their brains somehow. Magic orokin technology.

Also, Wolf, why do you say Banshee is supposedly blind? Having sonar doesn't mean she's blind, if that's your basis. I'm just curious.

Probably because if she uses sonar to see, that means she's as blind as a bat.

Probably because if she uses sonar to see, that means she's as blind as a bat.

No more than it means submarine sonar operaters are blind. Having one sense does not negate another similar sense. Ingame she uses sonar the same way a submarine sonar operator would.

Basically, the Helmet has sensory arrays, which then feed outside information directly to its wearer.