Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Statues

Mirriky

Volt and Frost would guarantee two more sales from me.

I pre-ordered my Excalibur and he's not even a frame I use. I really DO Like his design though. Just saw him and really admired the awesome craftsmanship and thought he'd compliment my shelf. I like to support games I enjoy with merchandise if available.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

The new excalibur statue looks amazing! Do you think there should be more warframe statues in the future? Im really hoping for prime statues! I would love a loki prime statue! What about actual posable figures of all your favorite frames. Anyone else agree?

The new excalibur statue looks amazing! Do you think there will be more warframe statues in the future?

Im really hoping for prime statues! I would love a loki prime statue! Maybe even allow players to get their custom colors schemes helmets attachments and weapons.

What about actual posable figures of all your favorite frames. Anyone else agree?

Edited by Lilleth

Damn... 80 $ is actually a okay deal. But I don't have that much on my paypal atm >_<.

And I heard there are less than 500 left already.

But if they sell that good, is there a chance that there will be other statues / figures?

I'd instantly buy any figure that's not a warframe ...unless it's Volt.

I'd love to have a statue of a Grineer Lancer. Or basically any boss mob, Lotus or Darvo.

Edited by WEREsandrock

• 3 weeks later...